12Next
Return to list New
View: 862|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] [Meta Poll] Lancelot VS Gusion (Assassin Pt.1) #2

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 12:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-6-13 02:15 PM
Which are better Assassin, Lancelot or Gusion? Lancelot is pure Assassin and Gusion is magic Assassin.

I would choose Lancelot. Why?
- Because he is immunity king, he can immune easily by CC heroes except hero with continuous CC skill like Akai and Chou.

- He has too much mobility skill especially his first skill have no cool down if he always hit monster and heroes (but once only)

- He really EZ to use compared to Gusion. Mostly pro player will pick him first if Gusion and Lancelot are free from ban seat.

Gusion is good too because he can kill enemy instantly with combination skill.

- Then, he is magic assassin so composition team will become quite good if your team have one magic damage heroes because this is assassin meta and mage is quite useless in this meta, player will prefer to pick more physical damage heroes.

- Only problem using Gusion are he is very useless until lvl 4. So, if you use Gusion you must farm quickly because they will feed you. Jawhead is major counter to Gusion before level 4.

- He also weaker to CC skill compared to Lancelot.

So who is better and must ban in rank? You just only give reason why he is more OP. Please don't trash talking and toxic with this. Just give some reason why Gusion or Lancelot is better.

If you don't vote yet for these part, you are welcome to vote these:
1. Kagura VS Cyclops (Mage Part 1)
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... =1&extra=#pid349504

Next month I will do new part for Tank roles which are Akai and another meta Tank (maybe Johnson)

#ihatetrashtalking #plznooffense #pleasenotoxic
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 168 Users voted

Post time 2018-6-13 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Gusion is usually bad because of the user, and magical damage tend to be more effective against tanks
Sometimes I grieve so hard when someone picks Gusion for the sake of picking it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 01:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There is much less magic resistance item and those also  costs more then the phisichal resistance items, also there are more magic penetration items, so the tanks has much less defense againts magical heroes, so guison is better if the enemy has a though tank.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 02:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As natalia main, i hate to face gosend, her first and 2nd skill can revealing me easily

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 02:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It basically depends on player for 90% player lanc is better but for other 10% Who is gussion Pro they will select gussion (gussion req to practice where Lance don't)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 03:23 PM | Show all posts
a pro lance will kill pro gusion :)  just because lance can change directions faster and dodge gusions knifes and ofc has immunity

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 03:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pro lancelot give me headache... too mobile, crazy immune with very low CD... gussion still manageable, thus he is super OP with his double dash ulti... id pick lancelot all day..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Definitely Lancelot hands down.

2 immunity, infinite dashes in and out battlefield while dealing tons of dmgs....

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Lancelot for sure with unlimited first skill dash.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Hi  @Ar3neKn1ght
should I say, welcome back? XD

btw I'll choose Gussion for the late game and Lancelot if the match will ends in the 15mins below.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 11:25 PM GMT+8