Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 259|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Reworking/Fixing Alucard + Lancelot suggested buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 06:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hey im an alu user, and i think u should add a little cc to his skills. 1st skill knocks up enemies, and second skill + ult knocks back enemies. also, make his ult usable without needing a target. or at least let me target the lord. lesley keeps going invisible and i cant use it.

we should all know about the new heart of steel, counter for les and lance. i think maybe we should give back lance's full spellvamp, not only 40%. maybe make him a mage assassin?
Post time 2018-6-13 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ✝FatherJohn✝ at 2018-6-13 09:11 AM

I asked for his buff months ago... Nothing happened..
O ya Gusson Appeared.... They don't give a fak about us.  
Still I got my ways with Alucard as long as team is not a complete nut job...
But ya his ulty activation animation got me killed sooooooooooo many times....  I jump and before I even activate ulty I get stunned and other * and killed... Yay...

Here!   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UuRldrN00M  how to * Gusson+Lance same time :)))))
Screenshot_20180613-020721.png
Post time 2018-6-13 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Cool suggestion, i strongly agree about both since they aren't really great anymore

If you’d like to report your suggestion to the Customers service than here are the steps:
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> chose the suggestion that fits your suggestion the most —> and fill in the form
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 12:58 AM | Show all posts
✝FatherJohn✝ replied at 2018-6-13 09:09 AM
I asked for his buff months ago... Nothing happened..
O ya Gusson Appeared.... They don't give a fak ...

wow ur sweet at alu. teach me ur ways - 150 games 51% win nub
Post time 2018-6-14 10:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Heart of Steel only affects lance ulti. Not a big nerf since S2 still is spamable.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 10:44 PM | Show all posts
fixthelag replied at 2018-6-14 10:52 AM
Heart of Steel only affects lance ulti. Not a big nerf since S2 still is spamable.

true, so maybe disregard the lance buff. but still, with this season booming with burst damagers, i think lance would do a little better with 20% spellvamp.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-17 07:34 PM GMT+8