Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 844|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Ban 22 or 221

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 05:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am sick about the 221 player and 22 player in NA server. So I think it is the way to ban 221 and 22, why can the dev just make every thing black, only leave the ready button?
Post time 2018-6-13 05:30 AM | Show all posts
They can’t be banned if it is the devs fault. They need a new queue system and ASAP and leaving it blank is a good idea. Preferably just the “Enter” button. I don’t think it’s necessary for players to be seeing whose ready in rank if they removed flags and pictures, why not remove “M” avatars too. Less information in queue should fix this but devs take so long to implement such a simple solution.
Post time 2018-6-13 01:18 PM | Show all posts
the devs probably didn't want to change it, you could just set it as number like 1/10 players are ready instead of showing them individually
Post time 2018-6-13 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, ive seen many people using it, in eu  i really hope it gets fixed asap

If you’d like to report your suggestion to the Customers service than here are the steps:
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> chose the suggestion that fits your suggestion the most —> and fill in the form
Post time 2018-6-14 10:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-6-13 05:30 AM
They can’t be banned if it is the devs fault. They need a new queue system and ASAP and leaving it  ...

That is what I always said. What heck of idea is showing avatars on that screen. After battle is enough if you're insterested at these.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 07:29 AM GMT+8