Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 486|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] Enemies only stay at their base ._.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-12 04:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I had some good match just now. My team consist of all assassins: Fanny, Zilong, AluTARD, Lancelot and Helcurt. We are leading the game from early-mid game because enemies have 2 mages and 3 marksmen.
The problem starts when all those b*tches enemy team start to let go of all their towers and just protect their inhibitors/base until it's the late game. From what I remember, those people CLING ONTO another protecting their last tower and we cannot push. -,- We even take the Lord 2 times but we still can't reach their base because enemy MM are so poweful and assasins will get instadeleted if we even try to go near them.
So now after 30 minutes into the game, my team just decided to surrender because neither team can push. ._.
I hate it so much when enemies have marksmen in their team and they will do ANYTHING to stall until the late game just because they can't win us early game. -,- freaking cowards.
After the new Heart of Steel got released in Original Server, I will just use it on Fanny and spam my cables at those annoying MMs =_=#
Post time 2018-6-12 05:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Should of done another lord, to get stage 3 lord and minions
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 05:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We just surrender. Our battery is running out.
Post time 2018-6-12 06:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That game must be very intense hahaha
Post time 2018-6-12 07:34 PM | Show all posts
@seven_cwc sadly i understand the feeling i too got into once like that game it was hell 55 mins play and enemy would stay in the base and only kill minions and stay at the base it was like uhhh and at last we surrender sadly we did.
Post time 2018-6-12 09:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess the enemy team has the best strategy to hold your team down. Although they have three marksman it'll destroy the team but I guess they cooperate very well you should follow! All about teamworks.
Post time 2018-6-12 10:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Man, its tge game. Assasin team is a loser team against an organised one. Fighters turn them to trashes, and mm can camp.
Post time 2018-6-12 10:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Btw alucard and helcurt can make tanky builds, than you would win.
Post time 2018-6-13 05:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seven_cwc replied at 2018-6-12 05:28 PM
We just surrender. Our battery is running out.

I just go make a sandwich, make love, have a baby...then see if the game is still going hehehe.
Post time 2018-6-13 10:09 AM | Show all posts
it’s better to have a good team lineup with diverse roles. all roles contribute a certain amount into the gameplay. yes it’s assasin meta, but having a full assasin team may not be the best.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 12:56 PM GMT+8