Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 500|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Truth about Mythic 100+ stars

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-12 12:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Currently my rank is Legend I. That means occasionally I get matched up against top players in NA server. It is very obvious that players with 100+ stars play as a team which is good. But what they are doing is paring up as 2-2 or 3-2 to avoid 5on5 games. Now I am not complaining after one match but several matches I have experienced this. Today's Scenerio: Players from GOSU, NM, AE (players who know each other very well) were playing 2-2 or 3-2. I got paired with 2gosu players, 1NM, 1AE member. Our team had 4legends and 1mythic player. They had all 5 mythic players (GOSU crit being top 10 global). Obviously it's not a fair game. When I asked, they didn't agree that it was a premade 5 member team. Even if they were lying, the match-making system is totally broken then. Unless ML decides to punish this act or improve match-making system, it is virtually not possible for Solo-Q players to sustain Mythic rank over time. Since they play as a team (with discord commn), many of the players are boosted. Very average gameplay but getting carried by others. I am not saying all of them. Some are really good but if you play a hero for 1000+ games, you are bound to be good lol. And they usually pick their comfort picks. Anyway, this has to stop and ML should focus on this instead of bull* skins/rework. Untill then no more ranked games for me!
Let me know if you guys agree.
Post time 2018-6-12 12:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
They have this particular strategy actually.

They queue as a group of three and group of two. Then they start queueing. To confirm that they are teamed with each other they would talk in discord, informing the other group if they will press the enter button. If the response is positive on the same team, then it must be their teammate.

In theory it IS legal. However it's actually exploiting that Enter button panel's weakness.

A method to eradicate this completely is to remove those portraits even though they're just Ms as people can figure this out by using disciod.
Post time 2018-6-12 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Nicky_veronica at 2018-6-13 02:19 AM

Hii @karthikbn please wait patiently for it to be fixed let me discuss that with my fellow colleagues and imma put that issue on my weekly report feedback so that they can fixed the issue.
Post time 2018-6-12 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Hi!

Fairly new to MLBB, been on it for a couple of months but have never really went into such details on MLBB.

However, i have been seeing posts such as these which talks about the matchmaking issue.
Since im still fairly new, all these match making talk seems like something i could never catch on.

Hence i would like to ask if there are any masters here to explain to me?

Side note:
I do understand that playing Rank solo is cancerous, ive tried and i got what people are talking about. As most teammates just goes AFK or quickly chooses their favourite heroes and force other to play tank to support their needs. In my understanding, if were to play solo, it is likely that we are matched up as 1-1-1-1-1?

My confusion goes to when people mentioned 2 + 2 +1 / 2 + 3 matchmaking game. Do we get match up with a trio team when we have a duo n a team? How does this matchmaking system works? Or would it be random? Lets say im in a duo team including myself, would i ever be teamed up with something like 2+1+1+1?

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the awesomeness
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Katsunojutsu replied at 2018-6-12 01:35 PM
Hi!

Fairly new to MLBB, been on it for a couple of months but have never really went into such deta ...

Hi,
To clarify 2-2 or 3-2 match-making. Let's say you have 5 members from your squad active. Now if you join the Queue with pre-made 5member team, chances are you won't get a game, wait time is too long or you will face another 5member squad who are equally strong. So the chances of losing is high. So they resort to 2 pairs who join the Queue at the same time. With discord communication, you can ensure whether both the pairs are in the same team or not with enter button timing. So the match-making system will only look for another pair and 3 randoms to match against 2-2 or 3-2 squad. Now you have a full 4/5 members in your team and the opposition only has 1pair and 3randoms (Solo-Q).

Playing trio is dangerous. The matchmaking system will look for another trio (which rarely happens) or compensates with 2 randoms who are significantly lower rank join the trio. If you are playing as a pair (one other friend), chances are the system will find another pair or just ignore this advantage and randomize the match-making.
Post time 2018-6-12 03:55 PM | Show all posts
some1 said that  you ivite 2 players you are the room maker then you left the room and make another room and inv 2 more :) then all go ready and that will make you in same team cause system knows you are the maker of both rooms lol  is that true
Post time 2018-6-12 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Rank absolutely sucks. Game after game i get paired with 2-3 people who are bronze medal at the end. Not only i can't progress but i'm going backward. My win rate is absolute BS even with heroes i'm very good with. I'm an early mythical player 15 stars. As things are going i'll be epic soon. IDK rank makes me angry recently. I prefer classic and mayham. In my observation the game doesnt make a difference between a 5 star mythical and a 200 star mythical. And believe you me - there is difference. It's not about losing. Its about how you lose. It feels unfair. It feels disgusting.
Post time 2018-6-13 01:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-12 07:48 PM
Hii @karthikbn please try playing with friends duo or trio so that you can really avoid some that si ...

You didn't get the OP's point, obviously. Read it again.
Post time 2018-6-13 05:52 PM | Show all posts
I do hope there is  battle room for every level Mythic (exclusive for mythic player alone ), (Legend and Epic), (GM ,Elite and master)
Post time 2018-6-13 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-12 07:48 PM
Hii @karthikbn please wait patiently for it to be fixed let me discuss that with my fellow colleague ...

Remove showing how many joined. or at least show after people press enter. This will make people doing 2+3 or 2+2 more difficult to tell if they in the same team.

I am also experiencing the same thing with matchmaking. I am mostly doing solo queue. I am mythic with 10 start. What happens is that I get matched with 3-4 people with 100+ stars and 1-2 with few stars or legensds. I always report for cheating when I notice when opponent much better (it is easy see if someone got 100 more stars) and so far I never got report they got punished. WTF?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-25 06:33 AM GMT+8