Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 595|Reply: 44
Collapse the left

[Query] Lesley 1st skill vs Tank? Main Tank Player, Please Come In!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-12 01:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm a Main Tank and mostly I can use any Tank heroes. But I have a problem to encounter 1 hero. Like the title said, Lesley.

She has insane critical dmg, when you built her with Berserker Fury & Windtalker.

As a main tank, this is kinda difficult when I must to tank in teamfight, and she just poke me from the distance, and my half hp lost.

Seriously, even I built with full armor, I can't stand with her dmg. To counter crit dmg, I used Heart of Steel which is the only item for tank that can reduce crit dmg, and Blade Armor to add more my physical def.

But it doesn't affect at all. Her damage is still sick. I also used Athena Shield & Immortality which can absorb certain ammount of dmg from the enemy, but it only works in the first 30s, and the next basic attack still can hurt me.

So, I wanna ask main tank here. Is there any suggestion to encounter this hero or maybe is there build recommendations for me?
Post time 2018-6-12 05:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-6-12 07:15 AM

build Demons advent first as it reduces overall damage with magical and physical attacks.. Then from there go with either Dominance ice or wings of the apocalypse queen. Get Heart of steal before she is completely built.

For tank emblems go full armor. 3 points in shield, 3 points in Fortress, with which ever last talent you choose

Play these tank heroes as there skill kit has some type of “counter” to her
Lolita because of her shield
Tigreal  because of his passive
Gatotkaca because of his passive
Grock because of his passive

P.s get wizard boots to help with gold income.
Get Courage Bulwark as it benefits your whole team. 10% defense and offense to everyone near and if other players pick this item up it will stack.
Post time 2018-6-12 01:43 AM | Show all posts
If evan Tank has problem against Lesley means your team Assassin is doing his job right. Lesley is easy food for every assassin early game. Just keep gank her and she will be useless.

Now i have seen lesser and lesser Lesley picks in Mythic nowadays...no more MM
Post time 2018-6-12 01:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No worries Tank users, Upcoming Patch will make Tanks Great again. no more One shot kill
Post time 2018-6-12 02:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kohaku wtf are you talking about??? The new items are craps for tanks. 900 dmg into a tank is huge, because tanks will does not have any active hp regen. No oracle. No bloodthirsty king. R.I.P. tanks.
Post time 2018-6-12 02:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ohhhh....and the real problen is that lesley can proc divine justice passive in every 2 sec dealing 700 true dmg to the tank...."struggle and resistance are useless"
Post time 2018-6-12 04:14 AM | Show all posts
nub tank will go solo vs lesley ? there are fighters and assasins its team work u dont need to kill lesley with tank ... anyway pro players finish games faster and marksmans cant get their good build and thats why 4vs5   until lose
Post time 2018-6-12 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm... All tank are really weak to marksman in late game. Nothing we can do as tank in late game except cover team  and initiate wars. If possible, you just CC marksman before they started to become crazy.
Post time 2018-6-12 05:56 AM | Show all posts
Honestly i feel lesley is overrated. As far as items i use heart of steel + 20% crit reduction and dominance ice ( for everything - i like the CD reduction, movement speed and attack speed reduction) a lot of armor and some mana. And also + 5% crit reduction which makes it a 25% so basically remove the  berserkers fury.  If still not enough then build demon's advent. As far as strategy just don't get poked. stay behind the tower. As a tank i go in do my combo and go out. Like akai jump in push someone back and retreat to reset. If you want more sustain in the front line use lolita. Good luck : )
Post time 2018-6-12 06:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-6-12 06:49 AM
DeathBrain replied at 2018-6-12 02:55 AM
Kohaku wtf are you talking about??? The new items are craps for tanks. 900 dmg into a tank is huge,  ...

What are you talking about? Did you forget the new item calledSky Guardian Helmet.Sky Guardian Helmet plus Oracle has great hp regen...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-25 06:37 AM GMT+8