Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 240|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Mood] NO 1 CARE MINO NOW (and welcome back myself and mino)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-12 12:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2018-6-12 06:01 AM
Just few day I quit this game and comeback to this game, again? Too much thing happen especially controversy about the most disappointed rework, Hayabusa. F**k you @FatalXBullet, why you abuse that girl, poor her.

Now I discuss about most kinda balance rework, Minotaur. Minotaur get rework but he still forgotten. Why? But look at MINO rework skill rewiew first. He really good now.

I don't know too much about MINO but I heard pro player said, he ever once become meta hero before S6. I don't know because I start playing ML during S6.

Off Topic: I have semester break. Why I need to study in 3 month and I already have laptop to play a lot of other game but I still more interested with Mobile Legend. Anyways, I will quit this game again after semester break but I still add some content ML content in this ML forum. (Don't read this)

#ireallyhatetrashtalker

Post time 2018-6-12 06:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by FatalXBullet at 2018-6-12 06:19 AM

No one really excited with Mino rework. Ha5x, I already post for you about this recently. So, I will start back to do my current job again, bye.

Comments

Next week Satay Kaja will release. XD  Post time 2018-6-12 11:19 AM
But your topic about RENDANG MINOTAUR. What the heck... Such a useless thread... -_-  Post time 2018-6-12 06:34 AM
Post time 2018-6-12 08:42 AM | Show all posts
only tank player will happy... and now many assassin player keep crying coz haya rework LOL
Mino and Gatot will good now, after rework. jz left one Tigreal...
and i dont think so Haya rework is bad, coz is really hard to kill him after rework.
Post time 2018-6-12 09:19 AM | Show all posts
I am happy with Mino rework, i will use him again once it release
Post time 2018-6-12 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Hii @Ar3neKn1ght yes the upcoming rework for mino is great for now
Post time 2018-6-12 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Anyway, He is still overpowered because of his Ultimate(Special skill), It's really got for clashing to stun the enemies.

Can't wait for reword!!
Post time 2018-6-12 05:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Try mino in mayhem mode! Most op ever!
Post time 2018-6-13 02:34 AM | Show all posts
His rework skin seem more interesting. I like it.
Post time 2018-6-13 01:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well done montoon for the rework you made with gatot and mino tanks are better now but tigrel is still confusing the nerfed and rework made hit him so bad also changing his ultimate also most of the tanks now have dps and cc which tigrel lacks is the dps part also the ultimate has much delay can easily be countered maybe a rework on skills will make him better......
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-25 06:39 AM GMT+8