Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 388|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Petition to rework JAWHEAD - The worst class in MLBB

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-11 06:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Okay, Jawhead, a great fighter with high burst damage, good at chasing, enough mobility and defense, sounds solid right? So why do I call it the worst class in MLBB?I mean, that lock ultimate is powerful and scary af, combine with other skills we should have had a great champion that I would love to pay for, but then the throwing ability, that absolutely crushed every good thoughts I have about Jawhead, it become a stupid, useless, team throwing champ that I hate with all my cells, and I tried really hard not to curse on this post, and in game.

And we have a simple idea, a rediculously easy way to fix it: Remove the ability to throw other teammates, but keep the ability to throw minions, enemies

Like please, please fix it, I cant play another game with a Jawhead whose keep throwing me into towers, throwing me away from the buffs, throwing me to the enemies

PLEASE
Post time 2018-6-11 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just put a toggle button that will allow the user to be thrown by Jawhead.
Post time 2018-6-11 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Jawhead used by other players to troll but Jawhead is deadly if used correctly. If your team used Jawhead to troll well it wasn't your problem it's him. Developers can't push into this why? it is because tossing allies may be benificial too why? in a scenario that your team member gank by enemies, you can help him to keep alive by tossing him to the safe area. I am a Jawhead user too, and alot of my team survived because of it, so a BIG NO NO for this.
Post time 2018-6-11 07:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-6-11 07:33 PM

I like jawhead throw ability. If it is used right it can be a great engage for fights, imagine jawhead tossing a tank to a team battle. Stun the enemies and it positions the tank.
Post time 2018-6-12 12:35 AM | Show all posts
I suggested this before and people always come in with “Jawhead team throw is fine” and I’d have to agree with them at this point. There are many time where I’ve had Jawhead in rank save me when I was low HP. There will always be some Jawhead trolls as well as Johnson and Nat ‘no help’ trolls. There will be trolls in general. Just hope you never get them in rank which can be any hero actually and not limited to Jawhead. Jawhead trolling is just more obvious.
Post time 2018-6-12 01:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I like throwing my team to steal buff. Moreover Towerdive is better with jaw head.
Post time 2018-6-12 04:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My team was losing yesterday but my opp jawhed accidentally threw cyclops then we won lol
Post time 2018-6-12 05:01 AM | Show all posts
true but I prefer him the way he is
Post time 2018-6-12 09:07 AM | Show all posts
impossible.
Post time 2018-6-12 09:54 AM | Show all posts
As a tank, i would like a jawhead to throw me into enemy's team to initiate a war to win the fight, throwing a tanky and sustainable teammate like hylos, akai, lapu lapu, let them use their ulti to disable enemies and knock them up haha.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 12:56 PM GMT+8