Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1057|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Can't add screenshots on payment issue form

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-11 02:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys I am new to this forum and please excuse my English
My issue: I paid for 50 dimonds for renew gifts via net banking and the money got deducted from my account but I did not receive any dimonds. I tried restarting the game and even reinstalled it but it did not work. I tried the in-game customer service >payment issues> payment issue form but again I was not able to attach screen shots for the Google pay receipt and bank receipt what should I do? I even tried contacting mobile legends via mail but all I get is an automated reply..
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 02:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well I can't seem to click on the camera icon I filled out the entire form except the image part and while submitting an error message comes up stating to upload an image.. any suggestions.
Screenshot_20180611-113626.png
Post time 2018-6-11 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Well, you could try uploading to any image uploading site and pasting the link there instead. Though, how long has it been since you didn't receive the payment? It's usually delayed.
Anonymous user
Anonymous user  Post time 2018-6-12 04:36 AM
About 32 hours
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 04:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I tried pasting the links but no place to paste the image links and I can't even tap the camera icon or long press/hold nothing works. I know I may sound a bit needy but you are the first to reply to my thread please help me.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-6-11 06:07 PM
Well, you could try uploading to any image uploading site and pasting the link there instead. Though ...

it has been about 32 hours I tried pasting the links but no place to paste the image links and I can't even tap the camera icon or long press/hold nothing works. I know I may sound a bit needy but you are the first to reply to my thread please help me
Post time 2018-6-12 09:27 PM | Show all posts
YOLOWARRIOR replied at 2018-6-12 04:50 AM
it has been about 32 hours I tried pasting the links but no place to paste the image links and I c ...

Can you check your application settings if the game is allowed to access your gallery? If ever not, please send us a video record of this problem you get.
Post time 2018-6-15 03:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same here I can't upload an image on that form. I have issue with the purchase I made about the Rafaela Savior Skin which was gone and now I just lost 899 diamonds without having the skin. They've released the skin and they removed it quickly what was that?
Post time 2018-6-15 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2018-6-15 02:14 PM
rhayn007 replied at 2018-6-15 03:15 AM
Same here I can't upload an image on that form. I have issue with the purchase I made about the Rafa ...

We are aware of this bug, but rest assured that this will be fixed. Though, have you tried the method I provided in my previous reply and see if it helped? If not, please do a video record of it and send it here. Also, please do report it in our cusotmer service in-game.
Post time 2018-9-6 11:40 AM | Show all posts
This wig has a very large hair wigs amount of hair, and the natural black hair color makes the hair extensions whole person's temperament very clean. Put on such a wig coffee shop and have a cup of cheap hair extensions coffee to read the book, so that you can hair wigs uk immediately become a charming literary woman.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 09:01 AM GMT+8