Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 493|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Toxicity in game become worse and worse

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-10 10:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

As shown above, those are reports that i lodged after matches were done in 2 days (before also same, at least 4 reports everyday...but these 2 days). Seriously, every match that i play must at least 1-2 persons with full of toxicity in my game....i don't mind if 1-2 games lose because of the toxicity, but if too many in many matches, i must say the game and the community already corrupted...if some people give common reason because of weekends, i'll say "that's bullsh!t excuses". Somehow i don't feel those reports i made in the game also really worked at all. When people ask where's the proof (normally ppl with very royal to the game), i'll say "here, watch the screenshots, dummy".

Author| Post time 2018-6-12 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2018-6-12 08:32 PM

@Rɪəlʒað not just annoying, also it gives stress instead of enjoyment and having fun in the game. Survival mode? you mean like Battle Royale in manga?    

@TheEpicJobber premade team solution for toxicity issue is useless tho. That one just sweet solution thought by previous Mods and passed to the new Mods + others and approved by dev (sad reality) o,o

@Jokar7 Yeah. "New version Toxic" is real as u said. Even i win, i'll do report as well even i know it's useless...

@Dehaka beat that meta. i don't really like to follow the trend without good reason tho. And for your matches, u're more like revenger. Ppl steal yours and you steal ppls' back. really good attitude huh. =.=

@191740976 I play classic mode only when i feel gonna lose to play in rank mode, testing heroes that want to play in rank, friends invitation, tired to play in rank, and trolling in there around XDDD But in rank mode, i'm dead serious btw o,o

@Eclipse.MY spend 1-3 minutes in CS but need to wait respond for several days. better i spend my minutes to have some readings to improve my knowledge. o,o

@Fky yea. that's the real main problem. If the report system really successful, they'll lose money more. But they don't know, in long term they'll lose the whole game if they just keep this momentum. More like letting the crime happen in their own house and wait until all dead. o,o

@streetsneeze thanks for post compilations~~~ X3  how did u do thatttt. teach meeeeyhhhh

Comments

haha~ thxQ  Post time 2018-6-13 11:28 AM
Post time 2018-6-11 02:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its cuz the meta, no other reason. Assasins want all buff and money for themselves, and tgey blane others when they die. Under the preparation, they all clam ,,we need a tank", but none of them woukd pick tank. I do. But some of thr tanks has 0 mana regen, they need buffs. If buff get stolen 4 timed from me, im gonna say im afk, bye, yet i carry on. Happens one more times, and i really afk, i just observe how they lose whitout tank. Is it trolling? Is it trolling when they cry for tank, and then they steal everything? I dont play whit idiots, if they dont understand dat its hard to hold 5 alone, im afk.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 04:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2018-6-11 04:14 AM
Dehaka replied at 2018-6-11 03:37 AM
You should better notice that assasins are papers, tgey cant help tank against a normal fighter team ...

you're really toxic player around 500% capacity.... *sigh*
Hope not meet ya in my game. seriously....Just don't pick tank then...baka

Post time 2018-6-11 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Hii @irezer the best to get rid of the toxic player is try playing with friends and see if it helps.
Post time 2018-6-11 12:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My fingers are already tired from reporting toxic players too. But the best thing to do is MUTE them :) Yeah mute them every single match you play after they react hostile to you or screenshot it and give proof to customer service that's what I usually do.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-6-11 07:47 PM
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-11 12:41 AM
Hii @irezer the best to get rid of the toxic player is try playing with friends and see if it helps.

there's no way to get rid of toxic player, dear @Nicky_veronica Unless the game really care for healthy environment game.
u guys pretty know about that too.

Wîszt replied at 2018-6-11 12:46 AM
My fingers are already tired from reporting toxic players too. But the best thing to do is MUTE them ...

If they are afker, offline, negative players because of mad during picking hero, give up earlier and so on,what the use of mute them, totally useless tho. Besides that, customer service cares only for bugs and take longer time to fix. For this kind of behavior, they don't have time to look after and more like to ignore it.  

Dehaka replied at 2018-6-11 02:19 AM
Its cuz the meta, no other reason. Assasins want all buff and money for themselves, and tgey blane o ...

So, u're one of toxic player too. hi
feel like want punch ya, kick ya and use rope to hang your neck.

Yeah, it's true that the game too many spam of "we need a tank". Tbh, there's no need to pick tank hero if the team consist of mage heroes to counter. I would say they're stooopid (including ya if ya one of them). They just want the team looks solid, but in the end, the tanker they're looking for is like fragile sh!t.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-6-11 03:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No man u r not right, they want every kills, every money for themselves, ppl who want normal team would pick fighters, not assasins! Its ez to understand. Team is not about to get counters against everything, cuz its not possible, and i dont pick tank to keep initiating and seeing as all my mates flee! I dont sacrifice fof idiots, i let them alone! If you think its a stupid move, than u r really patient! I can no longer stand these awesomes asking for tanks, and tgey take only assasin. I pick assasin too, or a mage, or tank, and if they steql, i show them what would happen if i wont pick tank!
Post time 2018-6-11 03:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You should better notice that assasins are papers, tgey cant help tank against a normal fighter team! Tank initiates, and dies alone cuz all of the assasins fear to come, cuz there is 5 on the tank!
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 04:11 AM | Show all posts
Dehaka replied at 2018-6-11 03:32 AM
No man u r not right, they want every kills, every money for themselves, ppl who want normal team wo ...

no no no no no. u're wrong here. omg~~ >-<
That kind of thoughts that u need to fix it seriously. The match not even start and yet already afk because of not agreeing with your taste. that's really worse attitude as team player.
Yeah, i'm very patient person. It's just that i'm not patient enough to see too much toxicity like being stubborn to afk for tiny reason (i luv to slap those player's faces). No one knows which teams gonna win, although we all can analyze and try hard on predict the match based on heroes' pick.

*For wrong pick heroes, yeah, they're just idiot. That one i can agree with ya.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-17 06:57 PM GMT+8