Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 230|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Fanny Balancing Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-9 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Fanny Balancing Proposal:
Ever since Fanny is a pretty problematic hero of all times she can finish off everyone in your team with her unlimited cables, Moonton actually nerf her many times but can’t get it right, they nerf her energy many times but come to think of it her energy is not really the problem it is her cable with no cooldown time. So for it to have some restriction, make her second skill which is the cable, be stackable like the last skill of Clint, make her cable stack up to 6 stack and each stack has 5 seconds cooldown.
PS: Don’t hate me it is just a suggestion…….

Post time 2018-6-9 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Ever since Fanny is a pretty problematic hero of all times

In high tier rank match, Fanny is easily- peasy hero to counter in any game.

He is never been a problem if you have pick a counter for him.
He is Squishy and only good at early-mid game.

Heck a good Lesley player can kill Fanny in late game with no issue.
A good Akai/Saber/Helcurt player is the most pain in the @$$ counter for fanny.

Fanny is the hardest hero in MLBB, and having this kind of "nerf" as u suggested, will definitely degrade and discourage Pro PLAYERS to use this, and marketability of Mobile Legends will decrease also.

There are already maybe hundreds of threads who wants to "nerf" Fanny , and Moonton already did, but let's see how will they do in the future.
Post time 2018-6-9 01:16 PM | Show all posts
im support this idea...
fanny cables has no cooldown, and fanny special is *ing wall fidget spinner, in pro player she can spam 12 skill in 1 sec, even tank will not survive from that...
Post time 2018-6-9 02:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If you ask me I think she is fine.
Post time 2018-6-9 06:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny is the most prominent general in the mobile legends, as her maneuverability makes her hero unique. If you neft this ability, then few players will leave the mobile legends. Actually just neft away the amount of fanny is enough
Post time 2018-6-9 09:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nah fanny is balance and easy to counter. hahaha. Its just the reward of PRO FANNY since fanny is the hardest hero to master. hahaha. In mythic fanny is no problem.
Post time 2018-6-9 11:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny is ok. Good crowd controls kill him ez.
Post time 2018-6-9 11:13 PM | Show all posts
@BlueCrimson02 if i am to say fanny is totally balanced and if you really have a cooldown in her cables how would she be able to fly around and most of all fanny is hard hero to learn and not many players play her and also she is been over nerf in my opinion.
Post time 2018-6-10 04:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I wouldn't call her balanced, but yeah she is counterable. Just takes more effort
Post time 2018-6-10 06:11 AM | Show all posts
She needs balance changes but I don’t think adding a cd on her cables is the right move but maybe she can only use max of 2 cables. No doubt, 2 cables is still deadly. I’ve been saying she needs a rework problem is if they do a rework depending on her skill changes, she might end up in the dump like Bane and Sun, who had reworks but still doesn’t make them a better pick than certain heroes. Bane is not a bad pick though but need to compliment him with other heroes.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-23 07:59 PM GMT+8