12Next
Return to list New
View: 741|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Hayabusa Rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-9 04:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ImTheLEgendSenp at 2018-6-9 04:43 AM

Im just a random Guy Who Love Hayabusa and I dont like that rework and a lot of people dont like it either So im doing This vote so We can save him..
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 203 Users voted

Count down: 12 Days5 Hours17 min.

(This Poll is open, your vote is visible)
Post time 2018-6-9 05:00 AM | Show all posts
Many hayabusa players did not like the latest rework.
I understand that.
But there must be some reason for doing this.
We need to check him in game a bit more to getting more feedback.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 06:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't know why the devs touched Hayabusa. There's no one complaining about him. And his rework is pretty much annoying update. Old Hayabusa is doing just fine. Why did they change it?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 08:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have tried my main Hayabusa in Advance Server, but sadly, I've got bad time, they rework but silent nerf, ... I like the change to energy, but the bad thing is the 1st skill block by 1st target and become short range, 2nd skill become to short for scape and every shadow disappear Everytime he teleport,  and i think ulti is same. I hope they change the rework for 1st and second skills before release in original server or please CANCEL THE REWORK WITH SILENT NERF FOR HAYABUSA... Because it makes him most unuseful hero

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I don't understand the nerf for skill 1 and skill 2

It is already hard to land skill 1 and skill 2 requires control for chase and escape

I understand if harlet's skill 1 is blockable because it hurts a ton, but Hayabusa only fires three shurikens so a tank could literally stand in front of him to block them all with less than 5% hp

And skill 2 became a dash and the shadows are closer to Hayabusa, You might as well remove the shadow altogether and turn it into a double dash cause the other three shadows would be useless since people can literally get you in 1 second

Anyways thanks for making Hayabusa useless that made me feel better about not playing assassins, they are literally the hardest class to learn and gets nerfed the most

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 11:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How is Hayabusa difficult to use? It's so easy to play. as it is now uou just have to make sure you land the shadow correctly. There's jo skillshot either, almost everything is autoaim

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-6-9 11:30 AM
How is Hayabusa difficult to use? It's so easy to play. as it is now uou just have to make sure you  ...

Not having a real skill shot doesnt  mean a hero is easy.... Hayabusa plays solely on enemy mistakes like excessive chasing or poor postioning. Just stick with someone bulky or build a raw defense item and move near a minon wave/jungle creep and watch how much his damage drops off.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why..... Hayabusa is fine.... Its not good idea i n all my friend delete mobile legend if haya rework

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is not revamp but severe nerfed,please thin it again before revamp hayabusa

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 01:02 PM | Show all posts
It comes off more like a huge nerf than a rework/revamp. I really dont understand why they did this to haya seems like other heroes needed a rework/revamp before haya...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 11:26 PM GMT+8