Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1577|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback From Game Designer to Customer Service to Player 05.21-05.27

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-8 10:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Abstract:

Category
Previous Issue
New Issue
New Mode & Map
Many  players requesting Training Camp Mode, and some asking for Offline Mode.
    ——In planning, but have to be after new gameplay  mode.
Implement  timing system, differentiate daytime & night. ——Not in plan
    Endless Tower Defence Mode——will consider for similar design
New Function
Adding  Pause Button in custom game——Plannning
    Upgrade Spectator & Replay Mode——Hard to implement
Font size & Transparency setting——Hard to implement, not so worth
    Able to check diamond spending record——communicate with Customer Service,  will be consider to done it through CS.
Control Button
Still  many requesting customize setting of control button——will not proceed unless there is a  better plan
Iphonex  competible issue——will be  reviewed
    Control button for left-handed——will be reviewed
Update Feedback
Feedback  on delay & FPS issue are  reduced obviously
    Requirement to change account are too high---will be adjust
    Complaint on new Sun  rework--under data observation
Massive players complaint on new friends & follower system,  asking back to previous method.——Need to redesign

Este's new skin offended Muslim, need to fix it  urgently——Fixed, will be updated in Jun'18
Hot Event
N/A
Extension  of event 515 are not being well informed to players, item are sold  accidentally—will be consider to imporve
Others
BP  are too hard to earn——not planning to adjust
    Lower the cost of  expenditure in advance server——not planning to  adjust, there is already pretty much benefit for them
    Remove attributes of skin——not in planning
Emblems are useless after all set  are maximum level——You already graduated!
    Gameplay interface too complicated,need to be simplified——will control  the item shows on screen
    Switching between Advance & Global Server——Considering, need a workable plan
    Removing Friend  having CD——CD30sec,will be improved
    Hero's win rate  follow by season——will  be considered
For details, check attachment.

Feedback From Game Designer to Customer Service to Player 05.21-05.27.xlsx

2.43 MB, Downloads: 142

Post time 2018-6-8 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Hello, can i just please request something. just want to have maybe if you could add 1 on 1, 2 on 2, or group battle? i this way i think we could practice more. and for me i know i could enjoy this more. Looking forward on this. Thank you :)
Post time 2018-6-8 11:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you make an event for free change name or flag or we can consume bp for that thing
Post time 2018-6-9 06:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WTH muslims are offended with Este's new skin?
Post time 2018-6-9 12:35 PM | Show all posts
I'm waiting for Feedback From Game Designer to Customer Service to Player 05.28-06.05
Post time 2018-6-9 04:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please cancel Hayabusa rework
Post time 2018-6-14 06:39 PM | Show all posts
"Remove attributes of skin——not in planning"

I think this is one of the reason why ML is not considered to be in Asean Games. Giving attributes on skin is like the game is slightly pay to win.
Post time 2018-6-17 06:31 PM | Show all posts
What do you think of a general capable of moving by jumping in the air, it will be a great hero with a unique play that has never been seen in other mob games ever.

Name: temporarily called "W"

Passive: ??

Skill 1: W will create a circular magic sphere in the air at the specified location. Can create up to 3 magic circles.

Skill 2: W will jump to create a magic circle at the foot of the momentum to jump forward to do damage, if encountered a magic circle on the fly this skill will have 0.5s to continue to use. (when the flight can activate skill 1)

Instructions: Players can use skill 1 combined with skill 2 to create combo 121212 in different directions. This requires highly skilled players.

Skill 3: W will create a wide range of magical spells that will appear randomly in multiple spells. Each circle lasts 1 s and will change to another location in the area.

(skill 3 can be changed with other skills to better match combo)

I hope the developers will see this article. This hero will be a new step in the future

Finally the mobile game legends always grow
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 11:26 PM GMT+8