Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 564|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Mood] If Rafaela would be released today, it would be an instant ban!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-7 08:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear players,
Rafaela is a great hero. It is like and AoE Angela, but every time i pick her, i get some reaction from team members like: noooooooooooooooo!!!
Nooooob!!!! Rafa is weak!

and of course the best of all: i'm AFK.

Rafaela can slow the opponents, with items the slow will be incredible!
Rafa can heal a lot, will give maximum speed for 1 second and also mass stun!!!!!

Tell me how she is weak lol...

Post time 2018-6-7 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mochiop at 2018-6-7 09:17 PM

She is not a weak nor too strong hero,it just by how you can play mechanically pro at her in game,also recently she just got reworked her passive and buff her skill too which is quite good for Rafaela main players.However,the thing is why are you afk?(u just make a bad mistake)?,i mean if they say you re (Nooob) just prove them that you play her better in game and they know that u re" pro" .I know that a lot of player said that she is 'not strong' but it just first impression for them(You also know that mainly players even people in real life just judge things too quickly).If you show that you can play her Rafaela better in game, im sure that players and opponents will recognise that you are strong in game and probably they will shut their fking mouth because shame on them judging things too quickly.Hence, the actions that u afk in game will only leave bad impression to Rafaela and this is bad
 Author| Post time 2018-6-7 09:18 PM | Show all posts
I mean that when I pick rafa somebody in my same team will say: I'm afk

before even starting the game just because I pick rafa... and at the end of the game I am always mvp....
Post time 2018-6-7 09:26 PM | Show all posts
it's the player that makes the hero, not the other way around. I've had teams where we got kag, lance, angela and johnson and STILL LOST. The most sought after and banned hero's all on one team. But if you can't play them well, they're useless. The johnson couldn't drive well, the angela used ult stupidly, and the lance and kag kept fighting over the blue buff (even though there were 2...).
Post time 2018-6-7 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mochiop at 2018-6-7 09:29 PM
PetyrVanAbel replied at 2018-6-7 09:18 PM
I mean that when I pick rafa somebody in my same team will say: I'm afk

before even starting the ga ...

lol  i think you mean you just  afk because cant handle toxic players
it is just misunderstanding after all
Gomen nasai
Post time 2018-6-7 09:56 PM | Show all posts
rafa is the easiest hero to learn.  just spam heal and skill 1 you'll get gold or even mvp with assists count alone!
Post time 2018-6-7 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mochiop at 2018-6-7 10:06 PM

Yup i agree that Rafaela is one of the easiest to play and strong support hero because great at disengaging in teamfight  but  somehow she is risky to play ecspecially playing her in rank except if you play with players that were easy to cooperate or playing with friends
Post time 2018-6-7 11:24 PM | Show all posts
If you're really good at Rafaella and want a teammate. Please friend me. My username is ChrisSummers and the picture is a lion. Also My country is America. I plan on buying Raf's SABER skin so I want to learn how to play her better. My current winrate is 57.8%
Post time 2018-6-8 12:31 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-6-7 11:24 PM
If you're really good at Rafaella and want a teammate. Please friend me. My username is ChrisSummers ...

But both can't use the same hero.... two Rafaela in a match..
Post time 2018-6-8 01:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have a trolling build for rafael: enchantwd talisman, speed boots, ice wand, glowing wand, concentrated energy, necklace of endurance. The necklace will make you to a main target, but you are too fast and able to flee before getting damaged. Also you can run around and flood your 1. skill to deal dmg.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-17 07:09 PM GMT+8