Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 282|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Please make custom mode offline

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-6 11:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
i think offline custom mode will be good for play with friends without internet...or practice even after your internet goes down....support this...so that devs can make it...thank you!!!
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 69 Users voted
  (This Poll is open, your vote is visible)
Post time 2018-6-6 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes i am so bored without wifi that it would be a cool feauture to have tbh

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-6 11:51 PM | Show all posts
it is not possible for the following reasons
1. You need to log onto your account
2. They developers would have to agree to make a separate app, unlocking all heroes for that which I don't see why they should
3. If 2 is possible, Moonton would have to maintain that separate app everytime there is an update and potentially people would end up NOT playing the actual mobile legends because they can play any heroes they want in the offline mobile legends

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 02:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well....yeah.....they need an other app, because in offline tha data can be corrupted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 03:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lag in Brasil

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 05:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think custom offline would be good n not have free heroes only ones that the person has for practicing new heroes they just got since custom mode doesn't offer anything but for practicing like I got lancelot but then had to go to work I don't have wifi at work so I had to wait till I got home to practice him free weekly heroes don't have to be apart of selection.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 11:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Actually, you can play it offline. Just open the game with internet on, play custom and once you're inside the game turn off your wifi.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 12:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well that would work if I had wifi once I got to work but I don't so that's not helpful

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-7 03:28 PM | Show all posts
It's good idea.. but it's not possible.

How can you play offline (without internet connection) and at the same time you wanna play together with your friends? How do you meet each other? Bruuh.

This is not PC Moba that you can play offline which is you still can play with your friends with lan connection. You played in mobile phone, dude.

Using wifi? It's the same thing, it means you still need to internet connection for multiplayer gameplay.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-6-8 03:20 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-6-7 03:28 PM
It's good idea.. but it's not possible.

How can you play offline (without internet connection) and  ...

locally via wifi hotspot...like other mp games

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-23 08:01 PM GMT+8