Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1209|Reply: 36
Collapse the left

[Share] TOP 5 Most Banned Heroes!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-6 06:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2018-6-7 12:10 AM

MostBannedHeroes-min.png

Banner by HoaxMuffin

Before I start with this thread, I just want everyone to know that all of this informations are based on Legend to Mythic tier players. Most of them are based on how frequent they're banned and also how dangerous when they're not banned. Feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions below.

TOP 1

Gusion

Since his first release, Gusion is currently the best and most deadly assassin specially if you're up againts a decent player. His unique wombo-combo is a pure hassle for any Marksman and Mage heroes. Due to his mobility and damage that what makes Gusion on top of the list!

TOP 2

Angela

Surprisingly, Angela is the 2nd most banned hero. She spam, she heals, but most importantly she kill steals all of her teammates target. Angela is annoying because of her skills especially her ultimate. Also, Angela ft. Hylos/Martis/Johnson duo is a threat.

TOP 3

Fanny

She is still on the top of the list. We all know how good Legend and Mythic players are with Fanny. Theres really no need for a deep explanation why she's on the list.

TOP 4

Johnson

The big robo-dude is part of the list. Well, in my own opinion, Johnson and Hylos are the same stage but I agree with the participants who submitted their list. Johnson is more of a early game breadwinner. All he needs is to reach lvl 4 and boom! The opposing team are prone to 100% death gank. But hey, not all drivers are good with driving.

TOP 5

Diggie

Yes, Diggie is part of theeee listt.. At first, Diggie wasn't really part of the META. Diggie is more of a normal-joe but eventually more players were bothered about his irritating skills. Slow, Return, Anti-cc like cmon bruh... I also noticed that most Diggie users uses Tank emblem rather than Support and the build is more on tank items which is actually effective.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HONORABLE MENTIONS

MostCont.png

Banner by HoaxMuffin

Lancelot, Kagura, Akai, and Martis

The four of them are somewhat annoying for some people but all four of them wont stand for long-game situation. If you do have any arguments feel free to post a comment. I wont bite

(For the 22 participants, thank you for the informations you've sent to me. Some of you will not be here though)

Author| Post time 2018-6-6 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Clay™ replied at 2018-6-6 08:01 PM
I guess Gusion should be removed and add Lancelot, even in Tournament Lance is TOP 1 banned hero.

It depends on who uses them. Both Lance and Gusion have great mobility plus damage.
But for me, Gusion is hard to use compared to Lance
 Author| Post time 2018-6-6 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Mochiop replied at 2018-6-6 08:16 PM
I think when the meta mage is come, people will frequently play Diggie a lot in rank since his ultim ...

Diggie is pure pain in the arse if your a mage
Post time 2018-6-6 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mochiop at 2018-6-6 08:18 PM

I think when the meta mage is come, people will frequently play Diggie a lot in rank since his ultimate can immune to  all mage ccs.Its a game changer you know
Post time 2018-6-6 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rɪəlʒað at 2018-6-6 06:40 PM

For me this ban hero in this rank might be like this:
Permanent ban be like: Martis (before he nerf)
Major ban be like: Angela and Helcult
Popularity ban be like: Gusion or Lancelot
Counter ban be like: Akai against Diggie
Minor ban be like: Fanny, Kagura, Johnson and Cyclops

Note: Popularity ban means major S1 hero ban. For example, if Lancelot look more popularity and shine bright in game, they will switch ban with Gusion and vice versa. Other words, if you ban Gusion or Lancelot, other one must be safe from become ban hero.

Post time 2018-6-6 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Lance and Martis (before nerf) is perma ban.

A Pro lancelot is far more deadly than Gusion and Lance farm faster too. Fanny is situational, once you took her buff she is useless. And hard counter like saber or any CC is deadly to Fnany too.
Post time 2018-6-6 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Fanny :(

Comments

Fanny my labs <3  Post time 2018-6-6 11:26 PM
Post time 2018-6-6 08:01 PM | Show all posts
I guess Gusion should be removed and add Lancelot, even in Tournament Lance is TOP 1 banned hero.
Post time 2018-6-6 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Are you sure we are playing the same game?
Its always Kagura/Lancelot/Gusion/Anglea/Johnson
Martis not anymore after nerf.
Who even bans Diggie LOL
Post time 2018-6-6 11:23 PM | Show all posts
It'll be Mages soon. Tho, I don't think so Diggie is the most banned ;u;

Comments

No, it will be tank and support :3  Post time 2018-6-6 11:45 PM
No, it will be tank and support :3  Post time 2018-6-6 11:45 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-6-6 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Rɪəlʒað replied at 2018-6-6 06:39 PM
For me this ban hero in this rank might be like this:
Permanent ban be like: Martis (before he nerf) ...

It depends if your in a squad or the enemy are a squad team. Most likely they will ban what they've encountered as a butthurt or problem on the previous game. But yea, you're right about the counter picking/selection. Play smart not play harder.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-23 07:58 PM GMT+8