Register now.
Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] Father's Day Testimonial Contest

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 09:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i love my dad that why i support for event mofe power mlbb
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 05:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
THE OFFICIAL WINNER OF THIS EVENT WILL BE DECLARED 7 HOUTS GROM NOW... After some deliberation, I considered this pick bevause it did really emphasize the true meaning of raising a family (all post does but this one stands out for me)...

As a father of two, I could really relate how tough things going through specially in raising your kids... Its a great entry for me because it inspired me to do better... That the struggles I've been through is just the start...

I really appreciate every entries and it was a good read...

But considering the budget of what I have now, I do apologize but I can only pick one...

Though I hope that these messages were really meant for you to say, understand and take notice to what your father is to you...

Thank you for participating and Happy Fatjers day to every dad out there...
Post time 2018-6-15 03:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Congratulations in Advance to whoever will win! To be honest, I believe we are all winners here for proudly showing our love for our fathers. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!
 Author| Post time 2018-6-16 01:16 AM | Show all posts
FrancisSquare replied at 2018-6-15 03:29 PM
Congratulations in Advance to whoever will win! To be honest, I believe we are all winners here for  ...

Ohbshoot... I forgot haha i thought i already announced it
Post time 2018-6-16 07:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
lol I don't mean to be a demanding brat, take your time of need be, but who is winner?
 Author| Post time 2018-6-17 02:17 AM | Show all posts
FrancisSquare replied at 2018-6-16 07:11 AM
lol I don't mean to be a demanding brat, take your time of need be, but who is winner?

Oh yeah sorry forgot to update... Just had veen to a funeral of my nanny thats why im kinda on ans off...

The one that really stands out to me will be posted on the first page
 Author| Post time 2018-6-17 02:21 AM | Show all posts
someredditguy replied at 2018-6-10 11:51 PM
I just found this thread shared on reddit... From the Official subreddit og MLbb!

Hope that i will  ...

Hi!!!

Congratulations!!!

I really enjoyed reading your material and i can see that the struggle had veen been was something a usual path a father would take for his family... Specially raising that many...

Hope you do visit often here in forums simce we got a lot of stories to be shared here soon...

If you can be online or have this chwck, do send me a PM with your account info and tell me which skin u want...  Just cheap ones okay.. Salary is low this week recently...
Post time 2018-6-20 09:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My father to me is a hero who always takes care of me and always supports me in every way, my father is like Estes hero who always support and keep my friend's blood to win in the match, and also my father who always support me. I Love You Dad
Post time 2018-7-2 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Dav1no at 2018-7-2 09:47 PM

Woaaahhhh made me in tears huhu
 Author| Post time 2018-7-3 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Dav1no replied at 2018-7-2 09:45 PM
Woaaahhhh made me in tears huhu

People are humans... Though they are jerk sometimes... But they still hav tear jerking moments...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 10:46 PM GMT+8