Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 507|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Disconnected during end of the game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-5 01:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just finished a rank match.
The match already end and at the results loading page, but suddendly lost connection and get disconnected.
Then it go back to main page, after that i received notice in my inbox stated that i am AFK during the match and deducted 5 credits point on me.
I was??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How this AFK mechanisam works?
Post time 2018-6-5 02:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Me too guys, I won ranked match but suddenly lost connection, me and my friends's stars didn't increased, this is my battle id 684334170345143091
Post time 2018-6-5 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Hii @jameshook try clear cache and redownload the ingame resources and see if it helps and also please check your device connection and see if its stable or not.
Enjoy
 Author| Post time 2018-6-6 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-5 07:00 PM
Hii @jameshook try clear cache and redownload the ingame resources and see if it helps and also plea ...

Will this help to restore my 5 credit?
The fact is i not AFK, but system treat me as AFK due to disconnected at the end results page.
This obviously is a bugs, matches already end.
How can i AFK?
Post time 2018-6-6 09:51 AM | Show all posts
jameshook replied at 2018-6-6 09:22 AM
Will this help to restore my 5 credit?
The fact is i not AFK, but system treat me as AFK due to di ...

If you are disconnected in the middle of the game if you are not returning in the given specific  time then you are encountered as afk and also  the above reply was to help you with your problem and lastly i cannot and any other people cannot help restore your 5 credits point but you can play game and restore it again.
Enjoy
 Author| Post time 2018-6-6 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-6 09:51 AM
If you are disconnected in the middle of the game if you are not returning in the given specific   ...

Hi!
Let me state this clear again, the game already end and it is at the final results loading page.
How can this consider as AFK?
5 credit points is not important to me.
I just hope dev will resort this issue!
Post time 2018-6-6 10:08 AM | Show all posts
jameshook replied at 2018-6-6 10:02 AM
Hi!
Let me state this clear again, the game already end and it is at the final results loading page ...

Okay then its a bug report it in the ingame cs and make a bug report so that its get fixed soon
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 10:46 PM GMT+8