Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 658|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[New Update Content] Sun Hero Concept [Redesign]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-2 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by cerealkiller at 2018-6-2 05:29 PM

Sun Hero Concept.png

Passive : Simian God
Enemy Unit Near Sun or his doppelgangers experiences a 8% reduction in physical defence. Stack up to 3 times
Skill 1 : Endless Variety
Sun hurls his golden staff towards a designated direction, dealing 250(+60% Total Physical ATK) Poin ofr physical Damage to enemies along its path. Heroes and monster that come in contact with the staff experience a 60% reduction in movement speed for 2 seconds. At that point, Sun will create a doppelganger toi attack the enemies. Doppelgangers possess 40% of Sun's stats and last for 5 seconds.
Skill 2 : Instantaneous Move
Sun his doppelganger launch an Instantaneous attack againts targeted enemy unit, dealing 180(+60% Total Physical ATK) points of physical damage.
Ultimate : Clone Techniques
Sun summons a doppelganger that has 70% of his attributtes. doppelgangers take more damage. However, each of their attacks recover Sun's HP. Doppelganger Last 12 seconds.
My opinion : this skill now doesn't use MP (Mana Point) then the doppelgangers will disappear after 12 seconds (two seconds longer than sun before redesign). This gives Sun a chance as one of the most useful meta currently. Ultimate of the skills that sun has immunized to him for 1 second. wohoho cool ...

ITEM RECOMMENDATION

item.jpg

1) BERSERKER’S FURY (2200)
+65 Physical Attack
+25% Critical Strike Chance
UNIQUE EFFECT
+40% Crit Damage
UNIQUE PASSIVE DOOM
Crit strikes will increase one's physical attack 5%, lasting 2s.
2) SWIFT BOOTS (710)
+15% Attack Speed
UNIQUE EFFECT
+40 Movement SPD
3) HUNTER STRIKE (2010)
+100 Physical Attack
+10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE PASSIVE HUNT
Attacks the enemy 5 times in a row and improves the hero's movement speed by 30% for 2s. This effect has a cooldown of 15s.
4) BLADE OF DESPAIR (3010)
+170 Physical Attack
+10% Attack Speed
UNIQUE PASSIVE DESPAIR
Deals an extra damage 10% to an enemy in any abnormal state (stunned, knocked airborne, transformed, disabled).
5) WINGS OF THE APOCALYPSE QUEEN (2250)
+15 Physical Attack
+1000 HP
+10%  Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE PASSIVE DEMONIZE
Reduce damage taken by 40% when health is less than 40% and increases your lifesteal by 15%
6) CORROSION SCYTHE
+50 Physical ATK
+400 HP
+15% Attack Speed
UNIQUE PASSIVE CORROSION
Basic attacks lower the target's attack by 10% and have a 50% chance to reduce the target's movement speed by 35%.
UNIQUE PASSIVE IMPULSE
Dealing damage with basic attacks increase your physical attack by 2%, up to a maximum of 6%. Lasts for 3s.

Post time 2018-6-2 06:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good
Post time 2018-6-2 07:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think The sun reworke is pretty cool
Post time 2018-6-3 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Sun is so cool to use right now. Proper positioning and timing will make you MVP in every match!
Post time 2018-6-3 03:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The build is so baaaad
Post time 2018-6-3 03:56 AM | Show all posts
i think that ney sun rework is good as graphic rework, but for hero game play is more useless then ever ..
 Author| Post time 2018-6-4 03:05 PM | Show all posts
@Pas98 Thank you
-------------------------------------------
@GabzXD_YT yes i agree with you, the new design is awesome
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Potpots i like his ultimate, the ultimate can immune cyclops ult. sun get buff, you can beat gusion hahahaha lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@didi#1 hehehe im sorry for the build but you can share the best build for sun.
244429.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@dadadaa need more practice to master sun after getting redesign

Post time 2018-6-4 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Nice cereal XD, cool thread
Post time 2018-6-13 12:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Give back my old sun.. Is better. New sun cant dash.lol monton
Post time 2018-6-19 09:37 AM | Show all posts
The only problem I found is in the early game sun cannot farm fast. because the first skill works on enemy and monster. what am I suppose to do if no enemy or I just missed to hit the enemy (Fanny/ Lance/ gussion) I can only couch in the turret doing nothing
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 11:25 PM GMT+8