Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3211|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Update New Item MLBB

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-1 05:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
UPDATE IS COMING !!!
Today i want to discuss about the new item update (has not been released on the original server).
I see this item will be one of the efforts used to balance an increasingly complex game caused by the increasing number of heroes and game strategies. (just my opinion)

What do you think about the items listed below?
what heroes do you think is suitable for using the items below?

Soul Disk
+10 Magic Power
Unique : +15 Magic PEN
Unique Passive - Soul Steal : Eliminating a hero grants 5 soul Stacks, While assist grant 3 stacks. Every 15 soul Stack Convert into 20 point of magic damage. Lose all stack upon death (Already converted stacks are unaffected.) Gain up to 10  points of magic damage.

my opinion : I think this item is suitable for Chang'e.
Chang'e passive : Dealing damage to a target  hero grants Chang'e one stack of moon rabbit's blessing. For every 40 stack of Blessing Chang'e can increase her magical attack by 40 . When Chang'e is killed in battle, she loses 15 stacks of blessing. (Stack Already used to increase magical attack are unaffected).

Golden Staff
+40 Physical ATK
+40% Attack Speed
Unique Passive - Endless Strike : Normal basic attacks add a stack of Endless Strike. After accumulating 2 stack of Endless Strike, the effect of the next basic attack is triggered twice.

My opinion : I Think this item is suitable for Argus.
Hmm why? Because this passive item will give the next basic attack is triggered twice.

Sky Guardian Helmet
+1550 HP
+100 HP Regen
Unique Passive - Recovery : Regenerates 1.5% of hero's total HP. Eliminating enemy heroes raises regeneration rate by 0.4%, while assists only raises the rate by 0.2% (includes eliminations and Assist prior to purchase), up to 3.5%/ This effect wears off after 5 seconds of the hero taking damage.
My opinion : I Think this item is suitable for all role tank hmmm...

Demon Shoes
+30 Mana Regen
Unique : +40 Movement SPD
Unique Passive-Mysticism : Eliminations of enemy heroes and assist regenerates hero's mana by 10%, while eliminating minions regenerates 5% of the hero's mana.

My opinions : I think this item is suitable for hylos because his skill is spending a lot of mana. Ring of punishment (hylos second skill) spends -30 Mana Poin, so the continuous use of these skills will not affect how much is spent. So what if compared with the boot of tranquility?

information :

Boot of traquility give +20 HP Regen and +20 Mana Regen | Unique : +40 Movement SPD| Unique Passive - Bless : HP regen effect increased by 10%.

which one would you choose if this item came out?

243791.jpg

This news may change, this thread is used to provide information and latest news from mobile legends bang-bang. Use the comments field below to discuss.

Post time 2018-6-1 06:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm still confused what Golden Staff do. If we stack 2 endless strike, it will deal 2 basic attacks or? Please tell me, I don't understand :/

Comments

Same here. Like will Moskov get double pierce. I watched Hororo chan and still don’t get it  Post time 2018-6-1 07:29 PM
Post time 2018-6-1 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Demon shoes in my opinion can end up being quite op considering the health regen effect for boots of tranquility are definitely inferior to the 10 extra mana regen and passive that Demon Shoes offers. Maybe 25 Mana regen might be a bit more reasonable.
Post time 2018-6-1 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kyivrush at 2018-6-1 02:38 PM

I like these items.
How match does Soul Disk costs? It is very important. It looks like item for early game(like jungle items). It must be very cheap(like jungle items).
I think, you must buy Soul Disk for mid/assassin mages(like Harley, Cyclops, Chang'e, Gusion, Karina)
Is Golden Staff triggered twice critical strike or "endless battle" effect? If yes, I am going to buy this for Leeeeeeesley.
One shot, one kill.
In my opinion Sky Guardian Helmet is good for Hylos and Johnson(yeah, for Johnson but as last item)
Demon Shoes looks like good item for Hylos or healing support.

Post time 2018-6-2 08:04 AM | Show all posts
I'm waiting for the bootleg version arrived in original server,probably next month
Post time 2018-6-2 06:34 PM | Show all posts
awesome update
Post time 2018-6-3 01:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sky guardian helmet useless. Why you dont design normal tank items? I saw that the steel hearth will be reworked, but it is not going to be good for tanks
Post time 2018-6-3 01:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A mage with damage build can cause very high dmg to tanks, because there is only 4 tank item with magic resistance, but if i buy all i am unprktected from phisichals. R.I.P. tanks. None will play them. That soul stack with karina......1 hit 1 kill......wtf are you doing???? Everyone will use karina......why there is any true dmg? Tanks cant defend againts them. That sky guardian helmet useless in fight, and if something useless in fight then its useless in game. Mages going to kill tanks in 1 skill with this item. Mage resistance items costs too much. Only 1 tank is not worthless, johnson. Others are sh1t. I would remove all true damage from the game. Please think about why none plays tanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-4 02:35 PM | Show all posts

thank you guys for discussing this item, now i will share more information about this item. You can see that from video below

Post time 2018-6-5 04:05 PM | Show all posts
cerealkiller replied at 2018-6-4 02:35 PM
@Wîszt @zhangxyo @kyivrush @Ryouva @AgusanGaming @DeathBrain

thank you guys for discussing this i ...

okay, but the enemy wont stop attacking you because you are low on health and you want to regenerate it. useless in fights.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 11:25 PM GMT+8