Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 528|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Countering Fanny using Aurora.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-29 02:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is so annoying.

I am not saying Fanny is not OP. Believe me, nerfs are in order for her.

However, time and time again stupid Auroras keep on taking the front line because "they can stop Fanny" and brutally die after. So I might as well share some stuff.

1. You are supposed to position yourself at the back. You're supposed to predict where the Fanny will land before you use your freezing skill. Normally the correct position is when the Fanny is the range where the cable is at three fourths length left (the cable is very small already for the Fanny to compensate re-angling).

2. Do NOT use the first and third skills when facing Fanny. This is morally and logically stupid  Fannies are extremely fast.

3. Always load your passive. Personally I load it until the third unit, so I can use one skill as an emergency. Good Fannies will try to wait for you to attack before flying towards the team clash. A 3/4 loaded passive will definitely trick them.

4. If you freezed the Fanny in midair, make sure that you do NOT cast 3 and 1 immediately. Wait for the Fanny to land, then connect the combo. The freeze duration timer starts when the Fanny lands, not when you first casted the freezing skill. Always try to freeze Fanny such that she lands close to.your tower.

5. At laning phase, Fanny will try to dive you when your towers are attacking minions. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN. Make sure that all enemy minions are killed before it even reaches the tower. If Fanny does dive, freeze her (use target lock) then flee the tower or pelt her with something. Ask for backup.

6. Prioritize sustain. The idea is to stall Fanny such that it reaches late game where she does less compared to early and her terrifying midgame. Concentrated energy, Clock of destiny and Enchanted talisman are friends.

The easiest way to earn how to counter Fanny is basically learning how to Fanny. You don't have to be a master. Just learn how Fannies work. I myself am a Fanny user. Maybe that's why I know how to counter Fanny like the back of my hand.
Post time 2018-5-29 04:29 PM | Show all posts
I usually pick ruby if there is fanny and usually it work. dont know how but once i met this very skilled fanny that managed to wreck my team, even though my team already pick 3 heroes thats suposed to counter fanny

also any tips to learn fanny? i already tried to master her but i give up, she is just not for me
Post time 2018-5-29 05:42 PM | Show all posts
As an Aurora user before, I agree that she's one of Fanny's worst enemy, as she can easily cc Fanny and damage her. Though, everyone can counter Fanny if they know how to predict where to go and dodge. Thanks for sharing this tip c:
Post time 2018-5-29 06:39 PM | Show all posts
As fanny i usually try to get around my enemy counters..usually i manage to do that..except for this one character helcurt . Usually when i see him its GG for me especially when his fed. Aurora is pretty easy to kill since 90% of all aurora’s i get in the enemy team are retarded
Post time 2018-5-30 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I love that passive of Aurora. You can also counter Fanny with Vexana using her first skill when shes coming at you then combo it with the 2nd. I catch Fanny like that.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-30 03:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-29 06:39 PM
As fanny i usually try to get around my enemy counters..usually i manage to do that..except for this ...

I know right.

Most Auroras nowadays are retarded.
Post time 2018-5-30 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol. In late game, Fanny should use Natalia build to deal damage. Her basic attack will deal 2k damage, even higher than most mm.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-31 02:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seven_cwc replied at 2018-5-30 06:37 PM
Lol. In late game, Fanny should use Natalia build to deal damage. Her basic attack will deal 2k dama ...

No idea. Somehow all the Fannies that I keep on dissecting are using tank builds.

I think if they use the Natalia/MM build it would make them very squishy.
Post time 2018-5-31 04:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-5-31 02:16 PM
No idea. Somehow all the Fannies that I keep on dissecting are using tank builds.

I think if the ...

Try to use MM/Nata build on Fanny in late game. It won't dissapoint I promise. You demolish tower very fast with your power and mobility. Oh and if you 1vs1 MM into a standstill, you will win given that you attack first. Fanny has the highest base attack in the game, so put that with ADC build, tadaaaaa 2K damage to every moth*fuc**.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-2 12:13 AM | Show all posts
seven_cwc replied at 2018-5-31 04:21 PM
Try to use MM/Nata build on Fanny in late game. It won't dissapoint I promise. You demolish tower  ...

Ill give that a try and I'll show you what happens.

Still with RGM, yes?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 02:28 AM GMT+8