Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2387|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The rework on Rafaela is the most stupid "drastic" rework.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-26 12:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
At least rephrase the "drastic" in your wording.

And are you serious, you want someone to commit suicide for the full effect of the ability to take hold? This is absolutely pathetic.

This is coming from a Rafaela main-er in low mythic. Fix this crap. A cooldown reduction per skill use is more useful than this garbage of a passive.
Post time 2018-5-26 02:20 PM | Show all posts
rafaela is going to have the diggie release effect. XD
the rest of her skill kit got buffed, the passive is a "in case i die"
i think its a "good" passive.( in my head it sounds like it can work)

my reasoning..

early fight - best time to destroy rafaela, but all skills are up and everyone is near full health. plus it be
difficult to focus fire rafeala at this time due to her being in back row and her capability to slow and speed up.

mid fight- may be a worst time to destroy rafaela, majority of the player at this point have low hp. which mean if raf dies the fight could tip to rafaela team favor.

late fight- pointess/perfect time to destroy rafaela. pointless as in why would you let rafaela live so long... and perfect as in you team is doing wonderful.

i feel like this passive can work, but idk how well.
Post time 2018-5-26 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Better Send It To the Customer Service in the Home - Click the Person with Headset in the Top-Left Corner
Post time 2018-5-26 12:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Wîszt at 2018-5-26 01:01 AM

Yeap I kind of agree with you. In mythic, she'll be totally useless with her new passive and a little buff to her skills. But hey, ML devs haven't finish reworking her just like Sun's rework so why don't we gather messages/feedbacks/reports so this will make Rafaela's rework to have attention so the devs will take action
Post time 2018-5-26 05:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Zakiachmad5 at 2018-5-26 11:57 AM

Yeah useless new passive, need to die and passive's heal and damage isnt really big either. In diggie's case, he can act as a ward for his team when he die and he has better skill too

If possible, i want her passive to be similiar to support emblem's 2nd talent (give 900-2400 shield (depend on level) to teammate every heal and last 2.5 sec)
Post time 2018-5-26 05:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As a Rafaela main myself I kinda agree that her passive is lackluster. However it does make sense to me because as far as I can recall, the devs also changed nana's passive prior to reworking her. If they follow that trend, we might see a brand new rafa in the future
Post time 2018-5-26 08:35 AM | Show all posts
suicide every team fight
Post time 2018-5-26 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ShinkaJunsui at 2018-5-25 10:11 PM

I really liked Rafaela's new passive, I was just sad to see that they did not change her appearance and really need it a lot.

Post time 2018-5-26 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahahaha yes yes.. you will need to die to activate that passive.. its awesome tho, but the need to death part is mehh.. hehehe and the passive heal will be useless if there are no ally heroes around.. so, maybe you need to die, when your allies heroes are still alive? That would be an awesome intentional feeding hahaha xD
Post time 2018-5-26 10:32 AM | Show all posts
I thought no one will complain about her revamp skill.
Yeah. With current toxicity, who's gonna pick rafaela and die for nothing in there.
*but her skin is sweet. don't revamp it
Post time 2018-5-26 01:32 PM | Show all posts
BTW who even uses Rafaela on Higher Ranks?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 03:04 AM GMT+8