Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8661|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] New Hero: Aldous

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-20 11:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by skourpy at 2018-5-21 10:21 AM
New Hero Aldous.png

New Hero : Aldous (Advance Server)

Come take a look at this newest fighter hero, Aldous! Aldous is a highly-dynamic fighter who has the ability to locate and hunt down enemy heroes on the map and can permanently raise his attack power.

Let's see what he can do:

Passive Skill
mobile-legends-aldous-skill passive.png
[Contract: Transform] -- After every 2 basic attacks. the damage dealt by Aldous's third attack will be transformed into a shield. Can be activated every 5 seconds.

Skill 1:
mobile-legends-aldous-skill1.png
[Contract: Soul Steal] -- Aldous unleashes his inner energy to strengthen the next basic attack, which deals physical Damage. If this attack eliminates the enemy hero or unit, the additional damage of this skill is permanency increased. When attacking minions or monsters. the damage of strengthened basic attacks are raised.

Skill 2:
mobile-legends-aldous-skill2.png
[Contract: Explosion] -- Aldous assumes a defensive stance for a few seconds. During this time. Aldous is immune to basic attacks, while damage from other forms of attacks are reduced. After 1 second, he can reactivate this skill to end it immediately. his scale armor will explode. dealing Physical Damage to sorrounding enemy units. The longer the Defensive state lasts, the longer the resulting stun effect impacts the enemy unit.

Ultimate Skill.
mobile-legends-aldous-skill3.png
[Contract: Chase Fate] -- Aldous gains the ability to see the positions of all enemy heroes a short time. During this time. If Aldous uses this skill a second time while it is still in effect, then he charges towards one selected enemy hero. When Aldous hits that enemy hero, he will deal Physical Damage and cause knock back. Ending the charge early results in an decrease in cool-down time.

In my Opinion. His [Contract: Soul Steal] can permanently increase damage, so he didn't need too much damage item. you can cast his ultimate [Contract: Chase Fate] from anywhere. Which also made him called the "King of Fighter" of Land of Dawn.

But..! He is too weak in early game, and when you use his [Contract: Soul Steal]. You need to time it perfectly with his passive skill [Contract: Transform].

What do you think?

Here! Take a look at this Aldous comic, depicting Aldous perfectly

comic_zen-.png

Comic by: Zen

Related collections:

Post time 2018-5-21 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Here comes the Destructor :3
I'm preparedXDD
Since its already released in the Advanced Server, I'll refill my BPs and buy it :-)
Post time 2018-5-21 05:58 AM | Show all posts
They changed his name from aulrad to this? I liked aulrad more tbh
 Author| Post time 2018-5-21 06:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-21 05:58 AM
They changed his name from aulrad to this? I liked aulrad more tbh

this really need adjustment cold, ive try using google and search aulrad but it show alucard instead xD

ofc i can search for aulrad when i set it to match wordcase, but people dont often browse and setting their google search.
Post time 2018-5-22 11:34 PM | Show all posts
please don't add this hero to game.
it is very cheating when you could fly to enemy hero
this hero will be first ban of my team.
Post time 2018-7-4 01:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
when will aldous release ??
Post time 2018-7-4 01:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
when will aldous release ??
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 10:13 AM GMT+8