Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 712|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Shadow Blade Karina's Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-18 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StoR at 2018-5-18 10:42 AM

KarinaWatermarked.png

Post time 2018-5-18 02:28 PM | Show all posts
nice guide uncle StoR, its really helped me. I'm still learn how to play Karina too....
Post time 2018-5-18 04:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How to get the pirate skin of karina?

Comments

pirate skin of karina was released for starlight members, so you need to wait till developers add it in fragment shop.  Post time 2018-5-18 06:44 PM
Post time 2018-5-20 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Ayeee stor,
Karina is actually one of the only assassins that i can’t play and i wanted to learn her so yeah..found your guide and its clean and good looking as well and very clear. Gj
Post time 2018-5-20 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Could have somehow suggested an alternate emblem suggestion if the player doesn't have the level and emblem ;u; Thanks for the guide tho. In my opinion, as a Karina user, you will never be countered by a Lancelot for the reason that Karina is a close-combat fighter whilst Lancelot is squishy enough + 2nd skill not able to hit when Karina is right next to him. Situational builds as well should be added ;w; + the hero roles that goes well with her should be further explained. But that's just my 2 cents xD. Overall, this guide is great and thank you for making the time to do this such awesome guide of my main hero c:

Comments

Well this guide was made by Devil of MGL team. I just presented the guide in good visual way :)  Post time 2018-5-20 11:56 PM
Post time 2018-5-24 06:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my winrate was 45% i ll use u tips
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-23 08:00 PM GMT+8