Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5313|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLEGAL TOP UP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 01:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ahsan at 2018-5-17 11:17 AM

DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLEGAL TOP UP

Hello Welcome to my thread  

Today I will discuss about what it is Illegal Top Up, Due to the number of players whose accounts are exposed to problems because the top up of unreliable third parties is so much and Especially in this thread I will discuss related with Top Up Illegal, Because of its many cases that occur among MLBB players

OK LETS START.....

Okay firstly we discuss about what is the Illegal Top Up..? So, Top up there are 2 types, Top up LEGAL and ILLEGAL

Q: So... What is legal top up..?
A: Legal top up are legitimate top up and not violate the rules of related parties (Moonton)
Q: If the Illegal ..?
A: An illegal topup is an invalid topup in case it violates the law or does not have permission from the party concerned

Next..... we discuss about the Risk and the punishment if there are players who do Top Up Illegal

RISK AND SANCTION ILLEGAL TOP UP

Ok go to the next topic about sanctions /penalties to be given to all players who use / do / buy items with illegally

Q: So there are sanctions ..?
A: Oh yes of course
Q: What's the sanction and punishment ...?
A: Oh its many kind from:
-Diamond Minus (-)
-Hero Locked and Freeze
-Diamond didnt In to your Account
-Temporary Banned, and
-Permanent Banned

And also we will discuss about the punishment too

1. Diamond Min or Negatif (-)

I think this is the lightest punishment given because our account can still be opened

Q: Please give the explanation  ..?
A: So after you make an illegal diamond purchase for the first time you will not notice any Irregularities but after some time the system will automatically detect your account and after that your account will gets punishment
Q: Then how to return the account how ..?
A: How to return your account is top up again in accordance with your minus diamond with Legally, So for example your Dias is -500, it means you should to top up 500 Dias with Legally

Examples of Diamond Minus because Top Up Illegal

2. Hero Freeze (Locked)

It is also still light punishment because your account has not been banned by the System

Q: Give me Explanation pls ..?
A: So after we do the illegal top up a few moments your diamond will minus and at the same time your hero will be temporarily locked by the system so... you can not play ranked
Q: Just buy the hero again to play ^^
A: It's useless if you buy the hero again,Because it will stay in Locked / Frozen by the system so you can only play weekly free hero only
Q: ..... O-- ok ....., How to return the account to Normal ..?
A: The way is the same as above ^^

Example Hero Locked Because Illegal Top Up

3. Diamond doesnt in to ur account

Q: Ok this how is the explanation ..?
A: Well .... I myself not really know with this sanction (Sorry hahahahaha), But if we buy Dias illegally there's a possibility the diamond will not enter to your account

OK NEXT ... !!!!!

4. Temporary Banned

If we still do illegal Top Up may be exposed to these sanctions

Q: So our account cant be opened ..?
A: Yes your account will not be opened within the specified time, See picture for the explanation

Temporary Banned Notice Example

Ok the last one is .......

5. Perma Banned

Well this is the most severe punishment, Where your account can not be opened FOREVER

Q: So how to return our account ..?
A: There is no way to return your account back to normal because ur account got Perma Banned by the system

More or less the picture of the Notice is same as like Temp Banned ^^

And that's all I can discuss and inform to all of you, Always be careful if u wanna top up or recharge, I suggest doing Top Up in In-Game Service, Unipin or Codashop

Bye Bye ~~

Post time 2018-5-15 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Simply folks don't do anything that will make you regret it, keep it nice and clean. And btw that's a nice article, it will help others to think about it before they do it.

Comments

Yups ^^  Post time 2018-5-15 01:09 PM
Post time 2018-5-16 09:07 PM | Show all posts
what about 2-2, isnt that illegal :0?, queing 4v2 or 4v3 in rank. wise system.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-17 12:28 PM | Show all posts

iLLEGALtopUpTroi.png

Hello Welcome to my thread  

Today I will discuss about what it is Illegal Top Up, Due to the number of players whose accounts are exposed to problems because the top up of unreliable third parties is so much and Especially in this thread I will discuss related with Top Up Illegal, Because of its many cases that occur among MLBB players

OK LETS START.....

Okay firstly we discuss about what is the Illegal Top Up..? So, Top up there are 2 types, Top up LEGAL and ILLEGAL

Q: So... What is legal top up..?
A: Legal top up are legitimate top up and not violate the rules of related parties (Moonton)
Q: If the Illegal ..?
A: An illegal topup is an invalid topup in case it violates the law or does not have permission from the party concerned

Next..... we discuss about the Risk and the punishment if there are players who do Top Up Illegal

RISK AND SANCTION ILLEGAL TOP UP

Ok go to the next topic about sanctions /penalties to be given to all players who use / do / buy items with illegally

Q: So there are sanctions ..?
A: Oh yes of course
Q: What's the sanction and punishment ...?
A: Oh its many kind from:
-Diamond Minus (-)
-Hero Locked and Freeze
-Diamond didnt In to your Account
-Temporary Banned, and
-Permanent Banned

And also we will discuss about the punishment too

1. Diamond Min or Negatif (-)

I think this is the lightest punishment given because our account can still be opened

Q: Please give the explanation  ..?
A: So after you make an illegal diamond purchase for the first time you will not notice any Irregularities but after some time the system will automatically detect your account and after that your account will gets punishment
Q: Then how to return the account how ..?
A: How to return your account is top up again in accordance with your minus diamond with Legally, So for example your Dias is -500, it means you should to top up 500 Dias with Legally

Examples of Diamond Minus because Top Up Illegal

2. Hero Freeze (Locked)

It is also still light punishment because your account has not been banned by the System

Q: Give me Explanation pls ..?
A: So after we do the illegal top up a few moments your diamond will minus and at the same time your hero will be temporarily locked by the system so... you can not play ranked
Q: Just buy the hero again to play ^^
A: It's useless if you buy the hero again,Because it will stay in Locked / Frozen by the system so you can only play weekly free hero only
Q: ..... O-- ok ....., How to return the account to Normal ..?
A: The way is the same as above ^^

Example Hero Locked Because Illegal Top Up

3. Diamond doesnt in to ur account

Q: Ok this how is the explanation ..?
A: Well .... I myself not really know with this sanction (Sorry hahahahaha), But if we buy Dias illegally there's a possibility the diamond will not enter to your account

OK NEXT ... !!!!!

4. Temporary Banned

If we still do illegal Top Up may be exposed to these sanctions

Q: So our account cant be opened ..?
A: Yes your account will not be opened within the specified time, See picture for the explanation

Temporary Banned Notice Example

Ok the last one is .......

5. Perma Banned

Well this is the most severe punishment, Where your account can not be opened FOREVER

Q: So how to return our account ..?
A: There is no way to return your account back to normal because ur account got Perma Banned by the system

More or less the picture of the Notice is same as like Temp Banned ^^

And that's all I can discuss and inform to all of you, Always be careful if u wanna top up or recharge, I suggest doing Top Up in In-Game Service, Unipin or Codashop

Bye Bye ~~

Post time 2018-5-17 04:16 PM | Show all posts
how about carding's people ?

Comments

Its Illegal too, But i don't know the system can detect it or no @_@  Post time 2018-5-17 07:22 PM
Post time 2018-5-22 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Can you please put an example how they possibly do that? as I know official top up and by codashop is the legal way to get dias
Post time 2019-7-11 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Alchemy replied at 2018-5-17 04:16 PM
how about carding's people ?

Even the popular platforms like Amazon can't detect carding frauds (or they don't want to). Some forums block threads that use words like "card" but they can't detect the accounts that use money coming from scams. It's illegal but the greed for money makes people blind. You can find more about this subject on the internet.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 09:57 AM GMT+8