Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 543|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Yi sun shin bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-17 03:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am a new player just started playing the game and recently I bought a new hero called yi sun shin cuz I heard and saw on youtube that he can do both shoot and melee! And so, I've been using him ever since and god! He's kinda weak and easily defeated by any heroes at close range with or without teamates! Finally, I discovered that a cancel button for his 2nd skill(Blood floods) does not work! Cooldown still counts. Please fix this! I really like to use this hero cuz I so bored using zilong and alucard all the time!
Post time 2018-5-17 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
First of all, yi sun shin is a marksman so its better for you to use long ranged bow rather than close combat. and as for the cancel button of his 2nd skill. It is not a bug, it is how his skill mech work. even if you click for too long, the 2nd skill is still in cooldown. this was part of his mechanics.
Post time 2018-5-17 07:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Imo, yss sword attack is only for when there is nowhere to run and has to go yolo hahaha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 04:52 PM GMT+8