Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 196|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Freya hitting through immunity

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-16 09:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2018-5-16 09:18 PM

I would like to call the attention of all Karina and Natalia users. This bug have been existing ever since and I'm pretty much sure y'all noticed this somehow. Karina's and Natalia's immunity are supposed to block any basic attacks from any heroes. But this is not the case, I'm sure you that you experienced this when using Natalia or Karina. There's a slight problem with Freya that once you got hit by her ultimate, she can hit through your immunity and I'm pretty much sure that this is not supposed to happen. Please help me report this bug ingame to further fasten the process as Freya's basic attacks are not supposed to get through Natalia and Freya which is pretty much unfair as we all know how fragile Natalia and Karina is and how reliant they are from their immunities.

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW3LEHoiEvo
Post time 2018-5-16 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Maybe because her ult basic attack is diffirent
 Author| Post time 2018-5-17 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Staufferboy replied at 2018-5-16 10:48 PM
Maybe because her ult basic attack is diffirent

This has been tested along with every hero skill that enhances basic skill attacks like Miya which is more believable to hit since it thus change her basic attacks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-24 08:15 AM GMT+8