Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 254|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] What the point of Bound Account

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-16 02:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What is the point of Bound Moonton Account; Facebook Account; VK Account etc that can't even tranfer...... for security purpose? after reinstall it still want you to start all over until lvl 8 only can bound!

no use brain to design the program
Post time 2018-5-16 02:38 PM | Show all posts
To prevent create multiple smurf account which abuse lower ello i mean lower division.Believe me or not many players do this.
They create new smurf account and started to play.
If they loose they create another one.
This type of work disturbs the lower division players who just joined mobile legends and wanted to taste the good about this game.
Because of the level 8 policy, those players cant cant create so many id and even if they did, they need to play till level 8 to get back to their main account.
Eventually they will get bored.
Hopefully you understand brother.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-16 02:42 PM | Show all posts
but can't transfer from ISO to android or android to ISO is a big problem.... many player spend lot of time and money on the account.

just because android is more cheaper now and it can't be transfer!  this i will no want understand what MLBB thinking
Post time 2018-5-16 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Gunmetal81 replied at 2018-5-16 09:42 AM
but can't transfer from ISO to android or android to ISO is a big problem.... many player spend lot  ...

That's why you need to bound your account to moonton, because once you do that, you will be able to login into your account from different devices. Including the ios and andriod.

Bounding your account to moonton account will give you more security and you will able to access it from any devices across the world. So if you're going to create/bound a moonton account you need a Gmail account.
Post time 2018-5-16 04:12 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-16 02:38 PM
To prevent create multiple smurf account which abuse lower ello i mean lower division.Believe me or  ...

At least Devs should make direct login option for players who already had account like in pc emulator or make automatically login with google plays account / other account that already bound in our devices like other games.

I know they made this lv.8 requirements to prevent player create smurf account. If I already had an account, why should I need to do that lv.8 kinda thing? That's so unnecessary, right?

And some other case, like players want to change their device, this lv.8 requirement is also really annoying and wasting time.

In previous issue, after new patch (even every new patches), some players encountered problems like game crash, loading stuck, etc. Me, myself avoided some solutions like clear cache + data and re-installing the app, because I know if I did that, I will start over again and I have to through lv.8 requirements to login my account.

Devs should concern about this issue, bcs this is not petty thing.
Post time 2018-5-16 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Modukes replied at 2018-5-16 03:13 PM
That's why you need to bound your account to moonton, because once you do that, you will be able t ...

Nope. Although your account bound to Moonton, it can't be transferred to another platform/os.

This regulation made by iOS itself with Shanghai Moonton, that you can't transfer your game data with cross platform from iOS to Android and vice versa.

This thing also happened in some games.

Comments

Exactly.  Post time 2018-5-16 04:32 PM
Post time 2018-5-17 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Bidning your account make your account safer from hacker and etc. Also your game would be saved anytime you delete/install game you can instantly play because you already binded you account. Plus Free Tickets xD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 03:09 PM GMT+8