Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 216|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Need help recover account

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-16 01:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I lost my phone now i cant login game with my òld acc plz help i been playing on North America server for 2 year now plz help me

User name IjIoker (I is capital i)
Post time 2018-5-16 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Hi - so you lost your old phone and bought a new one? If so, the actual phone has the same version as the first one (I mean Android or IOS?) Because if the old one was with Android and the new one is with IOS, then that is the reason you can't login. But if not, then contact in-game customer support. Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides your avatar. Then go to Help>Account Problem>Reinstall the game or Change New Device (it depends) >Get Account Retrieve form. Here you need to fill up with an screenshot of your profile that could show your nickname, ID number, ID server. Also, give some extra info like device model, approximate date, etc.
Post time 2018-5-16 04:23 AM | Show all posts
You can do as @Drewan said, add some money receipt if you ever purchased any amount of diamonds or starlight membership.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-16 09:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks i lost my iphone now im using samsung i will try customer support
Post time 2018-5-17 07:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I change new phone back my old account plz help
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-20 05:56 AM GMT+8