Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 482|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Poll] in your opinion, which hero deserves to be nerfed within his advanced knowledge

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-15 04:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 120 Users voted

Count down: 93 Days23 Hours27 min.

(This Poll is open, your vote is visible)
Post time 2018-5-15 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gord, Alice, Lancelot

Comments

Noooo not Alice! she (and Vexana) are now usable in meta. If nerf again then she will go back to the forgotten hero ville.  Post time 2018-5-15 09:34 AM
Post time 2018-5-15 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Martis due to his huge CC immune and high mobility and Angela because of the slow effect I'd suggest making slow effect 3 stacks or something like that
Post time 2018-5-15 10:19 AM | Show all posts
For me, Martis and I don't why because he is too ugly. His ugliness must be nerf. He get nerf already in advance server.
Post time 2018-5-15 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Martis already get nerfed in the next patch, as well as Lesley. My beloved lesley
Lancelot, Angela and Cyclops, hmm.. I dont get any reason for both of them to get a nerf. but Gusion, I'll be glad if he get it.
Post time 2018-5-15 03:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Definitely the freaking Martis. Unlike Gusion and Lance both are OP, but requires more skill than Martis. Even my GF use him in classic can just spam skill 1&2 all day and get Triple kill...Smh..
Post time 2018-5-16 02:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lancelot requires skill?? XD dont joke me. Martis is weak. Every other fighter easy kill him. Lesley is something that even tanks cant resist. Lancelot does not need nerf, it is realy bad....but lesley....she is a joke for awesome unskilled players whose wants easy win. (Saying that after having 2k games played with tanks )
Post time 2018-5-16 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 191740976 at 2018-5-16 06:18 PM

Rofl for people who thinks Lesley needs a nerf, most Lesley I have met on my team literally threw away my matches

Gusion but the amount of good Gusion I have seen I can count with my right hand, most Gusion just flies and never makes it back

Angela, her skills might be good but the same can be said for most of the other heroes

Martis, as long as people don't yolo and shut him down before he builds up momentum. he isn't that much of a problem

Cyclops, big problem if no one has crowd control skills, big reliability if everyone does

Lancelot, flashy moves having immunity and early to late-game carry, it takes an awful team for Lancelot to be able to buy 3 sword of despairs. It actually takes skill to play Lancelot to its potential just like most assassins they either suck or they are good

Post time 2018-5-16 09:48 PM | Show all posts
No need of nerf gusion again. Just his items makes a lot of damage and also he is hard to use
Post time 2018-5-17 02:46 AM | Show all posts
I am actually surprised that people didn’t vote for lanc instead of martis haha
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 05:25 AM GMT+8