Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 445|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Share] Disgusting players

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-15 04:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kerairose17 at 2018-5-15 05:47 AM

I'm so shocked, I just did a game in classic with one of the most petty player I've ever met in this game. The person was playing Ruby and they got mad cus they died a few times and then they just stopped playing while btw cursing at everyone and calling us stupid idiots. They kept saying they were just trying to help and we were a nub team and  that we were so stupid and stuff. Then just went around taking the buff and fighting jungle monsters and not helping at all. ugh i hate the people who play this game i cant... some of them are so disgusting.
I dont mind when people trash talk its like ofc people get angry and they take it out on words whatever but to get so mad that you sabotage and entire game like a loser is so beyond me.

i just wanted to make this so everyone can see what a trash player and person this ruby is lol Maybe im petty too just in a different way haha
32452958_10217112451551268_6666662577747001344_n.jpg
Post time 2018-5-15 04:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No screenshot of the so called trash talk. Hard to believe you sorry. Don’t bash people without proper evidence. It’s not nice behavior.
Post time 2018-5-15 04:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also 0 6 2 is terrible. With super low gold farming. You need to play more AI and master the hero befor you spoil the game for others.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 05:36 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2018-5-15 04:41 AM
Also 0 6 2 is terrible. With super low gold farming. You need to play more AI and master the hero be ...

the 0 6 2 is the ruby not me i was lesley... but thanks for advice...
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kerairose17 at 2018-5-15 05:38 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2018-5-15 04:39 AM
No screenshot of the so called trash talk. Hard to believe you sorry. Don’t bash people without pro ...

why would i bash someone for no reason? i dont care if you believe me its the truth also how is this even bashing them or being mean if im just recalling what they said to everyone else? i just said they were a bad person for what they did which is true so ...
Post time 2018-5-15 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Well you can report that player after the match to learn his lesson

Comments

i still don't think the system is stern enough. if it was stern enough then there wouldn't be so many toxic players around.  Post time 2018-5-17 10:09 PM
By losing credits :(  Post time 2018-5-15 08:39 AM
Post time 2018-5-15 09:57 AM | Show all posts
well idk, but i think even that ruby build is so wrong.. i mean his own team has martis, harley and lesley.. 3 heroes that has good damage in my opinion.. and enemy team has 3 heroes that in my opinion quite dangerous in early game for ruby.. my main hero is ruby, and i hate yss ulti early game, cyc ulti early game, and angela's slow.. well i mean ruby is at her weak side in early game and that guy still build ruby with mostly atk items.. hahaha this is just my opinion, but i do think that ruby just recently use her hahaha
Post time 2018-5-15 10:23 AM | Show all posts
I’m a long time player and you are going to see one of those kinds of players from time to time. It’s most annoying when they are in rank. Just report them and usually these players will get a really low credit score because they will do it each game and people will report. They usually complain when 2 people die and it’s barely 3 minutes and they think it’s an automatic loss. Apparently 1 death is feeding according to their logic and they will be the one complaining but in no way are they good players.
Post time 2018-5-15 01:01 PM | Show all posts
In that case, use the reporting system.
Players such as that will never learn anything about the game.

So it's better to ignore them.
Although, no matter how much you'll choose to tease, abuse that player, etc. He'll never learn, he'll just fight back.
Why didn't you mute that player instead while in the game? I think it's a better idea to improve your concentration.
Post time 2018-5-15 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Classic is more cancerous nowadays.
I dont know what is really happen, but looks like they are the players that get beated hard in the rank. sometimes when I feels like the current player is outrageous, I'll check their history and mostly I find they are just get lose streak or something like that. Nothing we can do for the typical of person like that. but for their account, we always have a chance to submit a report after match.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:39 AM GMT+8