Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 356|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] 4 skills instead of 3(and others)?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 10:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hear me out on this, now you see, most MOBAs are centered around a 3 skill system with individual skills for healing and special, now, in my opinion, this is quite restrictive, so what I am proposing is a rework of the whole game and meta, all through a simple action. ADD ONE MORE SKILL.

If we have a 4 skill system like most PC MOBAs(can be achieved by turning those circles into one whole section divided into four surrounding the basic attack button), we could have more diverse gameplay, as well as uniqueness in the mobile MOBA market, this would entice others to play MLBB instead of other 3 skill only MOBAs in the market, not to mention the familiarity it would have to PC MOBA players, and from that will most likely come an influx of better players.

I have other ideas too, one being with the healing spell. We could turn it into a sustain spell, perfect for some heroes. What I'm proposing is that while you're healing, if you get damaged, you won't get your healing interrupted.

I have even more ideas, such as actives and recalling to shop instead of on the go shopping, but I'll discuss those after you, the playerbase, have discussed the rest of my ideas.
Post time 2018-5-14 10:33 PM | Show all posts
(can be achieved by turning those circles into one whole section divided into four surrounding the basic attack button)

I'm quite disagree with this, it is because if they will be on a while section divided with attack button at the center, players might accidentally press the other skills, worst case scenario is that if it's a skill like the Ult of Alice.
Post time 2018-5-14 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I believe that there are always special or specific character with a 4th skill even tho we don’t really have any in our game (which we hope of course to get soon or later) but they definitley exist in other moba’s..you may send the idea to the customers service and hope that they will take your advice tho XD
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 10:47 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-14 10:33 PM
I believe that there are always special or specific character with a 4th skill even tho we don’t re ...

But how tho?
Post time 2018-5-14 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Well, we have Kagura, Zhask, and other heroes that has more skills to be used. I mean, I thought they were gonna continue making some more heroes w/ lots of skills to be used after Zhask but now they stopped. Probs because of players complaining that it's too op or no good hero concepts of heroes w/ more skills or players creating a concept with only 3 active skills. You can suggest a hero concept if you want ;p
Post time 2018-5-15 01:44 AM | Show all posts
I don’t think the devs want that as they would have a long time making and balancing a hero. Also nubs can’t even learn 3 skills, 4 would just make it worse. 2 battle spells would be nicer. Everyone is just taking Flicker and Retribution are taken almost every time and some battle spells don’t get taken like Execute, Sprint, Weaken, Purify as examples so 2 battle spells make sense of course with some balance changes on them.
Post time 2018-5-15 04:31 AM | Show all posts

You mean contacting the customers service?

Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> design of a new hero (or if you consider it something else than tap on another option) —> and fill in the form
Post time 2018-5-15 06:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-5-15 07:19 AM

4 skill buttons would change this whole game and take long while to implement and balance. That idea would of been better if it was back when mobile legend was just starting out. Now that we have 60ish hero’s it be hard( how many hero’s are in this game?)

What I would rather see more hero’s where there skill  are set up like lupe- lupe where when he ult his skill change for a set amount of time. kagura Skills base off a umbrella location. Or 3combo skill like hilda’s And Chou’s.it can even be as simple as 2combo skills like how tigreal and martis. even stance hero’s like roger and Salena. Or spammable skills like Angela and Clint. Or quick decision making  skills like how Lolita’s ult works.
Anyway the way that Mobile legend is going with new hero’s and skills is fine.

Post time 2018-5-15 09:06 AM | Show all posts
I'm already having around 400 skills to render, i  don't want more:P
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Modukes replied at 2018-5-15 09:06 AM
I'm already having around 400 skills to render, i  don't want more:P

Give Alucard a dash with shield.
Pls give me my Riven b0ss.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 03:08 PM GMT+8