Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 276|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Feeder Trash

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 05:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can someone out here tell me what is the problem with feeders? I dont play MLBB anymore but I start to wonder. Aside from Pinoy and AFK players, feeders also make my blood boil because of how stupid it is. (A lot of them are pinoys too)

What do they have to gain from running into the battlefield and just dying? If you're lagging, I get it but a lot of these players arent like that. They can navigate throughout the map with no problem but they just hide in a bush and wait for people to kill them! Is this how you feeders like to spend your time? Wasting it away by purposely dying and making your team lose? How retarded is that?
Post time 2018-5-14 05:49 PM | Show all posts
May i know which rank ? if warrior to elite means people do it for bots game to reappear.So they make other acc on duo to get easy kills an d achievements

Comments

if possible check his match history and see if 2 names are same on opposite teams for some matches !! Also simpler version i once had a guy feed cos ally lesley had skin.  Post time 2018-5-15 12:00 AM
Epic....that's what ticks me off.  Post time 2018-5-14 09:48 PM
Post time 2018-5-14 06:45 PM | Show all posts
There is alot possible reason for that.
maybe this is just some of the reason, but this is based on my experience.
they are newbies. No matters what is their rank, cause this is 5v5 battle. as long as the rest of teammates is good than they still can boost their rank.
they are troller. Maybe they are get bored to play, getting lose streak or maybe its fun for them. you can't judge that, each person has different interest about how to get a fun.
they are busy. We can't force them like "If you have a job to do then don't play". sometimes they just want to play when they also have something to do irl. of course they will afk for a moment in the game then got killed.
they are dissapointed. Its happen to others or not, idk. but sometimes we feels like we really want to play the selected hero, but its already picked by others or its banned in draft pick mode. I found many players can't handle this situation, then they will pick random hero and keep feeding the enemies.

there is many possible reason for that. maybe they are haters or training heroes or something else. each people has their own definition about having fun on playing games. maybe we just call them a ret*rd, but some people also calling the pros like that cause they spend their time to be a pro players, or someone that spending their money to collect the skins. etc. after all we can't force others to follow something that we think its the good thing.
Post time 2018-5-14 11:03 PM | Show all posts
@Jakey123 Do you have any problem with PH players? I am a PH players but I hate those AFK and intentional feeders too the best way to counter this is to build up a team of 5 so there will be no sh*ts in your team.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Clay™ replied at 2018-5-14 11:03 PM
@Jakey123 Do you have any problem with PH players? I am a PH players but I hate those AFK and intent ...

If we're talking about all PH players, no. But a HUGE majority of them just really tick me off with how troll-ish they are and how they're so arrogant in game even though they're feeders and AFK (intentional).

The problem I have with them is that the ones I get on my team are:
1) typically Filipino
2) refuse to listen when I ask them to stop farming and just charging in for no reason
3) insult me even if I'm carrying the team
4) chat in the game about how to use their heroes (this means they picked a hero they dont know how to use, feed the enemy, then just stay in the base and chat with each other, when I asked them to stop and support me, they said "are you gay?")

It's hard for me to not sound like a Filipino hater but the point I'm trying to drive across is that Filipino players who exhibit the AFK, Feeder, toxic behavior should be banned 100%. It's like they have nothing better to do with their lives and just go in game to ruin it for other people. It used to be Malaysians but now the Philippine community are the main culprits in my gameplay, my friends', and other people I know.

Comments

@vinvinvin i played Dota before and they are the most toxic, stupid, non-strategic, arrogant losers around  Post time 2018-5-15 03:49 PM
Pinoys are famous since Dota 1 lol, glad to see their legacy continues. But serious tho, not all are like that, but majority yes, boils my blood in Dota too  Post time 2018-5-15 05:49 AM
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-14 06:45 PM
There is alot possible reason for that.
maybe this is just some of the reason, but this is based on  ...

Counterpoint to "when you are busy", then you really shouldnt play. I dont care how much you want to play the game, but if you cant take it seriously, then why should one person be responsible for the frustration for an entire team? It's downright disrespectful!

And again, pinoys are the best at committing these kinds of disrespectful behavior. Reporting is not effective because there is no banning. If there is, heck, I'll jump back into the game and start banning every AFK/feeder there is! This is why Mobile Legends is such a joke in MOBA communities, when I play LOL, it's considered an insult when someone tells you to play MLBB, that alone is enough indication to how bad the game is now
Post time 2018-5-15 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Jakey123 replied at 2018-5-15 02:53 PM
Counterpoint to "when you are busy", then you really shouldnt play. I dont care how much you want  ...

yeah, I can understand that. but you know for some people they will just give an answer like "I also don't care how serious you for this game". I can say this cause in master I oftenly find players like this one.

btw have you get reported multiple times and get the punishment? seriously bro, for AFK players I have try it by myself and credit point deduction is worth enough. but I dont know about negative players, at least they always gain the feedbacks and improvements will always be made in accordance with the feedbacks obtained, but certainly with clarification and review first.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-15 09:31 PM
yeah, I can understand that. but you know for some people they will just give an answer like "I al ...

For you, it's enough but think about the amount of these scum that wonder around games.

I had an experience with a Fanny who claimed that he "didnt know how to use it" but this Filipino prick didnt even try to kill minions, he just wandered the map, stands in the bush, then move to a different bush. I told him to go AFK because the bot will do better than he is. He didnt reply and continued with this retarded behavior. Eventually he did go AFK and let the bot do the work but it was way too late. He was not even lagging considering he was able to dodge so many attacks but refusing to attack back.

Do you understand the amount of frustration I have? I have one of these trash people in my team every single game (no exaggeration), even if I'm with two of my friends in a team, these people will literally ruin everything for us. That's why I ALWAYS push for people from the Philippines who exhibit this kind of behavior to have harsher punishments or something.
Post time 2018-5-15 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Jakey123 replied at 2018-5-15 08:57 PM
For you, it's enough but think about the amount of these scum that wonder around games.

I had an  ...

sure bro, fyi I have get 24 lose streak in a row sometimes ago. mostly in rank mode, where the players should be serious in playing. Im trying switch to classic, and guess what? its more cancerous. as for now, my solution is only play for 3 or 5 players. and I rarely to play classic nowadays.

Comments

btw I've suggest it as well. also submit the suggestion to in-game cs. banning for several hours is a good idea for me. there is some thread sometimes ago about it. Im not in againts your idea XD  Post time 2018-5-15 11:31 PM
Then how come you aren't on board with the idea of banning? If their credit score goes back up, they can easily AFK again in our games  Post time 2018-5-15 11:19 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:39 AM GMT+8