Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 123|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] FACEBOOK FRIENDS MADE MY GAME SO LAG

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 01:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Biancamlbb at 2018-5-14 05:39 PM

Hello, team MLBB. I want to report about my (another) problem. Umm, probably. Okay..

I do linked my Facebook account onto my game account since the first time I play this game, but, just now, like a few weeks ago, my game feels too heavy, got too laggy, even sometimes can't enter to play a match. I do clear data of the application, but still. I do factory reset my phone, and still. I do try log in my account to another device, AND STILL TOO LAGGY TO ACCESS THE GAME BECAUSE OF FACEBOOK FRIENDS.

Please help me to slove this problem, maybe such as clear the Facebook friends list in game, or something like that lah. I want to feel comfortable to play this game, not too laggy like this.
Post time 2018-5-14 01:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Biancamlbb Hmmm if you’re sure that the fb binding gave you the lag, try unbundling and bind your current account to a moonton account. It’s simple to create, all you need is an email address of your choice and then create the moonton account in-game. Once done, check your email for the verification link and verify it. After that, the moonton account will be bonded to your account. Let me know if the lag still persists after binding to moonton account and unbinding from fb.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 05:31 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-14 01:36 PM
@Biancamlbb Hmmm if you’re sure that the fb binding gave you the lag, try unbundling and bind your  ...

Hello, Mod!

First, thanks for the reply! Second, I'm sorry that I have not mentioned earlier that actually, I have tried to bind-unbind, but still, the friend list is stuck on my game. I mean, there is no change after I unbined my Facebook account.

About moonton account, or account security else, of course I do all of security requirements, like; Google account, VK, moonton, everything. I bind it to my game account.

...and still, nothing change.

I've tried to message the team throught the mail, but nothing response. Now I feel so unconfort to access the game. Please help me.

Here is my game info (just in case it's needed);
Nick: BIANCA
ID: 92356894
Server: 2196
Platform: Android

Thank you!
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Biancamlbb at 2018-5-14 05:40 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-14 01:36 PM
@Biancamlbb Hmmm if you’re sure that the fb binding gave you the lag, try unbundling and bind your  ...

Oh ya, Mod, another point, about your first sentence; yes! I'm pretty sure that Facebook friends list (on my game) is the problem.

I mean..

Whenever I scrolled it down or up, it's sooooo heavy! So haaard! Open the chest, open the inventory, shop, event page or etc. Even entering the room need time like five seconds or more! How? The signal and ping? Always bellow 20ms! What else?

Nah yes! Whenever I access another account on my device, for example;
1. I tried to clear data or re-download the game (because of that problem, of course)
2. I started a new account, right? Nah, then I do complete all of tutorial, I access the lobby, why sooo comfort?! It's so enjoyable. Access the inventory, shop, event page and etc.
3. Then when I switched to my main account back, IT ALL HAPPENED AGAIN. :(

Huft. I think it can be an explenation why I'm pretty sure that the Facebook friends list is the problem. :(
Post time 2018-5-15 11:31 AM | Show all posts
@Biancamlbb

Apologies for the late reply mate, try creating a new facebook account and make it friendless, then sync and bind your current account to that account. Let's hope this will work and if it doesn't, let me know
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 02:40 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-15 11:31 AM
@Biancamlbb

Apologies for the late reply mate, try creating a new facebook account and make it frie ...

Thanks for the suggestion, Mod!

I've tried it a few moments ago, here is what happened then..

I've created another new Facebook account which was friendless, then I bind it to my game account. At first, yea it showed me some progress, I mean, I was no longer see anyone (Facebook friends) on my list. That was at the begining, but..........

Slowly, as time goes by--while I accessing the lobby or watch the stream or even play a match, one by one my Facebook friends (from previous account) has appear. One. By. One. Yes, one by one. Slowly. Until it showed up everyone of them. And it caused my phone back to lag and heavy, slowly. Yes, slowly. This time, sometimes, it was freeze! Can't touch anything at a moment. :(

Please help for another solution.
Post time 2018-5-15 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Biancamlbb replied at 2018-5-15 02:40 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Mod!

I've tried it a few moments ago, here is what happened then..

@Biancamlbb

Okay try this; force stop your facebook app and made sure to log out of your "real" facebook account (the one with your friends). Then, re-sync your MLBB account with the "fake" facebook account, then just force stop your facebook app again to make sure.

Try starting game and playing and then see if the same problem will come back. If it reappears again, let me know
 Author| Post time 2018-5-15 11:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-15 04:00 PM
@Biancamlbb

Thanks for the reply, Mod. I tried what you've suggested, but the result was same as what I explained before. The friend list (from real Facebook account) slowly showed up.....until it showed up all completely. :(

Is there any option? :(
Post time 2018-5-21 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Biancamlbb replied at 2018-5-15 11:35 PM
Thanks for the reply, Mod. I tried what you've suggested, but the result was same as what I explai ...

@Biancamlbb

Apologies for the late reply; I was going around trying to figure out this dilemma.

I'm really sad to say that as of now, there isn't a viable fix for this weird bug; the only way to get this fix permanently is to make a bug report via the in-game CS...

1. Click on the "guy with headphones" icon on the top of your screen
2. Select Bug Report
3. Fill in the form and describe that despite unbinding your fb account and even binding to a "fake/phantom" fb account with 0 friends, the friends from your real fb account that was previously synced and then un-binded still showed up after some time, and that the fb friendslist resulted in lag.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-24 08:30 AM GMT+8