Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1509|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Uranus The Majestic Hero (Ultimate Guide)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 01:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Modukes at 2018-5-13 09:00 PM

Hello everyone, thank you for reading! This guide took me a while to finish but, thanks to my friend @PjTyrant who supported me by providing the information in the best way. All that you want to know about Uranus is in this guide. I personally like Uranus playstyle it's fun and Uranus is really strong. We all know players around the community are saying that he's trash and garbage, useless, due to his playstyle, how squishy in the early game and most of the players don't know how to handle him. But hopefully, with this guide, you will give Uranus another chance with a new perspective and can put him on the top of the list.

All the resources that I used in my guide you can find them here Guide Resources and they are free to use.

Disclaimer: This is guide under copyright if you want to share it with your friends, you can send them the link. But if you want

to post the guide somewhere else kindly message me first!

Post time 2018-5-14 05:04 PM | Show all posts
PjTyrant replied at 2018-5-14 04:31 PM
Dont Worry Demi, we will conquer our laziness together! maybe we should collab a guide to help wit ...

i Have no idea what your talking about, all i know is that MLGGuides is the coolest place for MLBB content creators to be, they help in guide making and passionate players who want to create helpful threads like this one.

Or so I was told by some people

Comments

LmfaoXD  Post time 2018-5-19 05:52 PM
and now i learned how to use comments xS  Post time 2018-5-14 05:05 PM
Post time 2018-5-14 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Wow insane guide...looks clean and all...definitley may take the guide to read it all
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 02:15 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-13 09:02 PM
Wow insane guide...looks clean and all...definitley may take the guide to read it all

Thank you and enjoy reading :)
Post time 2018-5-14 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Thanks a lot for the guide. I couldn't match him in current meta. Will try this build to see if he is fit for this meta.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-14 02:43 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-13 09:22 PM
Thanks a lot for the guide. I couldn't match him in current meta. Will try this build to see if he i ...

You're welcome, well I could match him and I'm doing so good with him, good luck :)
Post time 2018-5-14 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Amazing Masterpiece~
That's our @Modukes
Anyways. I hope you and PJTyrant will keep on making lots of guides like this.
(Since I cannot continue on making one.. Due to laziness T^T Somebody help meee)

Comments

Thank you, Well for now i gotta take a break and render heroes skills to finish the thread :3  Post time 2018-5-14 04:07 AM
Post time 2018-5-14 10:00 AM | Show all posts
I try to use him. Yes, no hero are garbage.

Comments

Good luck with that! Yeah every hero is useful  Post time 2018-5-14 02:57 PM
Post time 2018-5-14 04:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-5-14 03:00 AM
Amazing Masterpiece~
That's our @Modukes  
Anyways. I hope you and PJTyrant will ke ...

Dont Worry Demi, we will conquer our laziness together! maybe we should collab a guide to help with that.

talking about collabs i know this really cool place called MLGGuides in discord, really cool dudes they can definitely help us with guide writing and make the game much more fun for us, so lets get that lazy cure from them!

we can just contact their very handsome and charming leader PjTyrant to join, i even heard they need editors, and a couple more guide writers.

Comments

So you're saying you're an impostor?XDDDDDDD Who'll contact them then?  Post time 2018-5-14 04:51 PM
Post time 2018-5-14 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Damn that is one good eye catching guide. Lots of effort . Nice dude !!

Comments

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Well yeah it took me while to design layout then write the actual guide :D  Post time 2018-5-14 08:52 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-18 12:38 PM GMT+8