Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 286|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[UI] How about.. Remove In-Game flags.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-13 03:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys,
First of all, no I'm not ranting and being racist, I'm here to discuss create In-Game flags for a reason.
Recently I was playing a match, the red team was mostly Red & White coloured flag and our team had Malaysians. So when we were losing the red team began to insult us which was very immature but! Why don't remove real flags and create fantasy flags like.

i) Abyssal Flag- with a purple themed flag. This flag belongs to the abyss such as Moskov, Selena and etc.
ii) Guardians -  white themed flag with wings. The guardians like Kaja, Rafaela, Uranus, Grock and etc.
iii) Inferno - flame theme. idk whom.
iv) Techno Flag - Belongs to Johnson, Bruno, Saber, Alpha and Jawhead.

These are examples so atleast, most conflict between countries will be reduced. Although this is very difficult to implement since most countries are already applied to choose for new accounts but agree/disagree? And again, I'm very sorry om creating this thread.

Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate each opinions.
Post time 2018-5-13 07:24 PM | Show all posts
I think its smart to keep it..for national arena contest..i mean cheering for your country is still a cool thing
Post time 2018-5-13 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea. You can submit this suggestion to in game customer support for offcial's awareness on this matter.
I think you will get positive feedback here.
Post time 2018-5-13 05:13 PM | Show all posts
Then how about the Arena Contest? Its based on the country flags. If we just think it can be using the IP of players, then it will ruined Arena Contest cause everyone can easily change their IP with VPN. and If VPN is prohibit, some players will get connections trouble since this app sometimes is usefull to make the connections more stable. (of course the premium one)
Post time 2018-5-13 05:54 PM | Show all posts
I think we should get rid of flags in regular classic, ranked and brawl modes but keep them for tournaments. I intentionally use a flag which is not my own because I want to allow my teammates to have their own flag there. If you made this change I'll spend diamonds to change back to the US flag.
Post time 2018-5-13 06:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-13 05:13 PM
Then how about the Arena Contest? Its based on the country flags. If we just think it can be using t ...

I like this idea a lot. It’s anti racist.

Arena contest can be Base off of fantasy flags. VPN would t matter since they would have to spend some much diamond on the flag change.

It would be just the same as it is now.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 06:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Wîszt at 2018-5-13 06:08 PM
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-13 05:13 PM
Then how about the Arena Contest? Its based on the country flags. If we just think it can be using t ...

Arena Contest? Yes.

I'm still thinking how, so. It's either two of this you can choose:

i) The flags remain but volunteering for the arena contest the flags will re-appear. Normal matches such Rank, Classic and other gamemode, the fantasy flags will appear. How? the beginning of the game, registering for the account require us to choose flags, so this feature still exists for events. For fantasy flags, these are considered as group for each person to join and it will appear on normal matches.

ii) There will be variety of Fantasy flags. These flags will change the features of Arena Contest, there will be no more countries fight against country instead these individuals with the fantasy flags can volunteer for the arena contest like; Guardians vs Abyss and etc.

For the IP and VPN isssues?I have no idea but I think the IP adress will remain where there are. I don't think the fantasy flags can interupt the IP address and connection since it can already find where we are. Anyways, I will try to research more on this..
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 08:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-13 07:24 PM
I think its smart to keep it..for national arena contest..i mean cheering for your country is still  ...

Yeah, you can read my reply above, please choose which you prefer.
Post time 2018-5-14 12:46 PM | Show all posts
I say keep it the way it is.

How am I suppose to blame the wkwk newbs when I can't see their flag?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 03:08 PM GMT+8