Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 460|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Share] Aulrad in current meta. Is he OP or not? Complaint or not this hero?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-13 01:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-13 01:45 PM
See Aulrad look like OP or most broken hero if you watch Hororo chan video.

But is he really OP in current meta? Just watch this video.

My question and answer for myself:

1. Is Aulrad is OP in current meta?
-->Impossible too become OP hero in current meta because if you watch this video, it take too much time about 20 minute to make his first skill become OP. In current meta, play more aggressively in early game, so he didn't shine bright in current meta.

2. Is he really good to play in Rank.
--> If you team play, he really good enough to carry game. Impossible to win if you play solo rank using him. Why? Jungling problem if you team pick more adc heroes and you always solo lane and farm using him.

3. Should he get nerf or not?
--> For me, he must get nerf for his first skill damage in late game because his first skill most broken skill in late game.

Pros and Cons using Aulrad:
Pros
--> His first skill really insane burst in late game. Like Lesley, he more burst than DPS. So use more Critical and Penetration item than DPS and Lifesteal item.
--> His ulti skill is global skill. So he can easily kill lowesst HP enemy. Enemy cannot recall back to base when he use his ulti skill to him/her.
--> Push turret quickly without minion in late game. He consider as Push burst fighter, he more focus to objective (push turret and tower) than killing.
--> He is durable adc fighter. His passive create shield in 3 seconds. So, enemy cannot lifesteal his HP easily.

Cons
--> Quite late game hero. So, in current meta he is not suitable enough to play. Aggressive early gameplay are quite not good for him.
--> In current meta, more player picking SKILL damage hero compared to BASIC damage heroes. So his second skill quite useless for skill heroes enemy.
--> Lack of mobility skill. No blink skill and buff movement speed skill. He is ADC hero with no escape skill and easily targeted by assassin and early game heroes. So, he really difficult to shine bright in current meta.
--> His first skill is really difficult to use because his first skill quite low damage in early game and always need to last hit kill or kill secure to increase his damage.
--> Lifesteal item is less suitable for him but at least have one lifesteal item because he has durable on his passive skill and second skill.

Up to you if you decide to buy him or not. No heroes are trash heroes. They only not suitable enough to use in current meta (meta nowadays). He will release in 2-3 month later, MAYBE meta will change drastically around that month. (where there are no more early game assassin meta)

Post time 2018-5-13 01:40 PM | Show all posts
U are kidding me right? 10K damage?
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 01:44 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-13 01:40 PM
U are kidding me right? 10K damage?

Definitely yes, he need to nerf his DAMAGE little bit because he is too broken in LATE game only.
Post time 2018-5-13 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Don't worry tho. It's not yet officially released on formal servers, he'll be nerfed to dirt ;u; tho yeah it's really an op hero based on the videos I've seen on Facebook as well.
Post time 2018-5-13 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pastichka at 2018-5-13 02:07 PM

are you playing this game from yesterday ? first all heroes are op 1st release in advanced so players get hype and moneymaker begin then the hero is nerfed :D  and this 200 stacks lol who play that much games end fast and líke you see he can kill only with 1 skill after nerf he will be useless :) the nerf will be less stacks or less bonus dmg per stack anyway the great here is that his skill has crit :D its rare a hero to have crit on his skill
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-13 02:28 PM
pastichka replied at 2018-5-13 02:05 PM
are you playing this game from yesterday ? first all heroes are op 1st release in advanced so player ...

You must know current meta game first. Easy talk is not good at all. Just read carefully my thread first okay. Aulrad is late game heroes. If pro player target him in first place in early game, okay GG. If you watch in advance server, player not aggressively attack him in early game, so he get shine brightly in late game. In advance server they just to test new hero only.
Post time 2018-5-13 02:45 PM | Show all posts
yeah but why you will ask if he is good for meta and rank and will he gets nerf :) nerf is for sure ofc and meta and rank every1 knows that they dont think about late game and we will know this answers after we see his nerf :)))
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-13 02:56 PM
pastichka replied at 2018-5-13 02:45 PM
yeah but why you will ask if he is good for meta and rank and will he gets nerf :) nerf is for sure  ...

Advance and original server are not same. In advance server, player want to try new hero and for fun only but in original server player more seriously. We didnt know yet he is really good or not. As I see more Assassin and early game hero get buff in advance server like Gusion, Selena and Martis but nerf for late game hero like Valir, Hanabi and Uranus. So, in my conclusion more player in Advance server oftenly use late game hero (not suitable for them) compared to early games hero. So, Aulrad should be nerf soon. Bye2 Aulrad, you will nerf badly soon. I dont buy him because he will become nerf target soon.
Post time 2018-5-13 04:55 PM | Show all posts
anyway if they nerf him to a max of 3-4k dmg :D and with malefic roar :D its huge fun how he destroys towers crystal lol btw i noticed that his 1st skill has little AOE range :D which is OP if tigrieal makes his ult and then aulrad jumps on them with 1st skill lol
Post time 2018-5-13 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Saw the video where he is one hitting assassins and 2 hitting towers. I do smell nerf and he will be nerfed.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 05:02 AM GMT+8