Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 146|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Crashing] ALWAYS FORCE CLOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-12 09:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ALWAYS FORCE CLOSE
IPAD 3 WIFI
2GB RAM
IOS 9.3.5
ID kiddyos

Post time 2018-5-12 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello Kiddyos, Good day to you. we apologize if your experiencing this. pls do to uninstall / reinstall the game if that still doesn't help. pls do report it to our cs section in game beside the facebook icon. pls do wait patiently for feedback since this will take 3-9 days but I'm sure that this will be fix. Thanks for understanding.  
 Author| Post time 2018-5-12 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Cloudstrella09 replied at 2018-5-12 10:02 PM
Hello Kiddyos, Good day to you. we apologize if your experiencing this. pls do to uninstall / reinst ...

already bro, but still force close when i play classic or ranked never if i play vs ai custom and brawl
Post time 2018-5-12 11:27 PM | Show all posts
alright! thank you for understanding on this. I know how it is irritating experiencing that. dont worry since you already reported this, please expect a feedback. we just need a little more of your patience. Thanks again!
Post time 2018-5-13 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Don't listen to them. It's pointless. I have the same iPad as you do, an iPad 3 and I have the same issue. I have tried everything and you're not going to be able to stop the crashing. You can't even make it thru 9 minutes without a crash.

By the way, your iPad only had 1GB of RAM which is the reason why your game is crashing. You need to update your device to atleast an iPhone 6s in order to play the game with no crashing issues. It's the oldest iOS device which has the minimal game requirements.

What I would suggest is taking your iPad and putting it up on Facebook Marketplace and selling it for no less than 7,000 philippine peso or about $133 US dollars. You should have no problems selling the ipad and you can have it sold within a day. Then add in a little more cash of your own and buy the iPhone 6s or the 6s Plus or a newer device.

You won't get any feedback either. I sent them an email almost a week ago at MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and also submitted the reports on the game itself and still no response. They have no way of fixing this issue for you so it's best to just upgrade your device.

P.S. If you still want to stay with using an iPad in the game then you need to get an iPad Air, that's the oldest ipad with the minimum requirements.

By the dev team continuing to allow iOS 9.3.5 devices to download it's app is borderline fraud because there is no device which is capable of running Mobile Legends using this iOS.
Post time 2018-5-13 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Here in Asia you can get GPP phones. These are cost effective and here in the Philippines I can get an iPhone 6s with GPP for about $9-9.5k, if you want a factory unlocked phone you can get one for about 11k using Philippine prices. Not sure how that breaks down where you live.

A GPP phone is an authentic device which came from countries like Japan which can't be unlocked to use the networks here so they use these little GPP chips which make it so that you can use the 3G and 4G capabilities of the phone. When you update the iOS this GPP can become disabled so you might have to go back to the second hand stores and get an updated GPP chip which supports the latest iOS version for about 300-400 peso here in the Philippines.

It's always best to get a factory unlocked phone though, you'll never have to deal with these GPP issues but if you're just using the phone for gaming and not going to use the phone features or mobile data than this can be a cheaper alternative to save you money when upgrading your device to play Mobile Legends reliably with no crashing.
Post time 2018-5-14 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That my problem on my iphone5 too
Post time 2018-5-15 09:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same on my samsung note edge only force close
 Author| Post time 2018-5-21 01:27 AM | Show all posts
GerryBlevins replied at 2018-5-13 12:55 PM
Here in Asia you can get GPP phones. These are cost effective and here in the Philippines I can get  ...

i knew it it's all about devices
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:41 AM GMT+8