Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 275|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

Please fix Matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-12 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am currently in Legend 1, and I am playing ranked with people from Epic 2 and below.
I don't mind it if the other team has mostly Epic players as well but this isn't the case. This results in a disgusting imbalance in team, where we would be outmatched in terms of skill, in-game knowledge, mechanics. It's like you guys do this on purpose to tank the winrates of players and prevent win streaks.
Either way, the epic players are outmatched and it's a waste a time for all of us.
Post time 2018-5-12 04:08 PM | Show all posts
I am pretty sure that these things only happen when there are no legends queueing or so
Post time 2018-5-12 04:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I feel you on that. My 1000 game with Lolita I was placed with epics and the other team where mythic player.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-12 04:32 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-12 04:08 PM
I am pretty sure that these things only happen when there are no legends queueing or so

Possibly, but right after that I'd have mostly Legend teammates.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-12 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-5-12 04:13 PM
I feel you on that. My 1000 game with Lolita I was placed with epics and the other team where mythic ...

It just doesn't make sense. They can at least mix evenly with mythic and epic and legends, so each team has a fair number of players from each division.
Post time 2018-5-12 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes we match up with very high or low players. It all depends on the availability of players at that specific time.
I often match up with global top player s who has 600-700 stars and also global top hero rank but that is totally normal. It will be odd if we face them again and again in every matches. Same goes for mythic and epic too. I seldom see epic. As i mostly do slo what i can advise you to avoid solo in weekend specially midnight or morning time. Cause its holiday and you might face unbalanced team mate.
Today we defeated enemy who has 294 stars average and we have only 50 ish stars. The truth of matchmaking is a bit complicated. If you wanna know more, please visit this thread below for better understanding.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... The%2Btruth%2Babout
Post time 2018-5-13 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Am really having problem with this match making. Am a epic player with 600 matches with zilong. But still am losing. Why? Coz my mates r mostly low skill or go afk. Or the opposition team is too high rank. I have been constantly losing for a week. Except 1-2 matches in 2 days. Plzzz fix it. Or its going to be monopoly or higher rank players.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-13 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Axelfrost7 replied at 2018-5-13 01:31 AM
Am really having problem with this match making. Am a epic player with 600 matches with zilong. But  ...

Also about AFk teammates, devs need to come up with a way of figuring out the real AFK, because sometimes they just walk around the map doing nothing and still don't get punished
Post time 2018-5-13 03:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Axelfrost7 replied at 2018-5-13 01:31 AM
Am really having problem with this match making. Am a epic player with 600 matches with zilong. But  ...

AFK players should be banned from rank and classic mode for 3 days or 4 days. And this punishment will be applicable for that perticular player after the same report of being AFK from any 3 matches in a same day.
                Please make me know if this punishment is proper.
Post time 2018-5-15 02:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A lot of people are doing 2-2 teaming. So I wouldn’t blame your team entirely. 2-2ing is hitting the North America server pretty hard.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:36 AM GMT+8