12Next
Return to list New
View: 1211|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] SUN REWORK #SaveSun

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-11 11:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
*My Opinion

His old skill and passive is way better than this rework. I have tried his rework and it just lacking so much. Having 2 clones make him a better pusher and can counter Hayabusa ult. But now with only 1 clone from his ult just decreasing his potential to push and make it harder to counter Hayabusa ult. The old passive also helps him to clear minion wave faster to push with his old clone.

His clone from 1st skill now is too short and can be summoned only when it hit heroes or jungle monster. Also, he doesn't have any escape skill now making it hard to go in and out from teamfight. Even with flicker, it useless because he can only use it once in a while. He may need something like minion or jungle monster to escape with his 2nd skill just like Zilong with his 2nd skill. They also get rid of the command thing to control his clone whether in attack mode or follow mode.

He just doesn't fit in current meta if he was released now because current meta is where mobility and CC are important. For Sun who lacks both of this criteria will make him useless in current meta. And the overall damage from the skill also lows with high mana consumption. His durability also seems to be decreased as the heal from his clone seem to be decreased which make him cannot sustain longer in teamfight.

I use to have fun while playing him for his push ability but now it feels lacking and not as fun as it uses to be. For now, they have disabled him for a while. I'm hoping that they will fix him during this time for a better result.  What did you guys think? Feel free to share your idea and opinion.

Single Polls, Total 151 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

1.32% (2)
10.60% (16)
37.09% (56)
40.40% (61)
10.60% (16)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-5-11 11:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I fully agree and this rework shows that Sun is been nerf not buff. Sun suppose to be buff not nerf. Sun old passive still nice compare after rework..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 12:11 AM | Show all posts
@BilBoy yes i too agree with you after the rework sun looks kind of nerf instead and yes his old pasaive was way better but can you please suggest it in the ingame cs suggeation section so that the team can help out sun.
Thanks for supporting mlbb

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 05:00 AM | Show all posts
Honestly just delete him..he hasnt been touched a single time ever since his release what about stopping with reworking useless heroes and just buff them *sighs*

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 10:25 AM | Show all posts
for me, Current SUN is much better than Rework SUN in many way.
Trust me, I use SUN as one of my main Fighter beside Ruby. so I know how it feel if SUN become even useless.

First of all, let's all agree that DPS is not always the answer for a great HERO, balance skill, and passive is the answer.

SUN Role is the pusher and the chaser, I always utilize his skill 2 to chase weak enemys hero such as mage/MM when the gank begin, that's one of the unique skill that SUN have because of his skill 2 got a a very long range. I even can fight again's KAGURA at early even Martis at the middle - late Game, even that M*therF**king Lancelot I can annyo him as long I have that skill 2 mobility skill.

His Ultimate and passive Create a very annoying doppelganger, even harley or other lock skill sometime miss the original SUN because of his Doppelganger, and don't forget you got extra 2 doppelganger from
his ULT when you initiate GANKing that's mean 7 vs 5, it's very useful. I can get first blood easily with SUN at TOP / Bottom lane.

WHY MOONTOON Hate HIM SO much?? You dont need to rework him, just buff him a little bit, like give him CC skill on his skill 1, a little stun should be enough.
the rest of his SKILL is already good enough..

PS : "I dont think moontoon ever heard our opinion, so it's kinda useless to make a complaint/ thread"

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 10:47 AM | Show all posts
i am actually interested when they announced the reworked of sun and i hope they do adjust the skills accordingly so that i can use my fragments to buy him.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 11:20 AM | Show all posts
mastersyx replied at 2018-5-12 10:47 AM
i am actually interested when they announced the reworked of sun and i hope they do adjust the skill ...

trust me, He become even useless after the rework.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 07:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I become interested with sun after rework.. i might buy him after release.. but i will se hpw well he does..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
linardi91 replied at 2018-5-12 10:25 AM
for me, Current SUN is much better than Rework SUN in many way.
Trust me, I use SUN as one of my mai ...

I totally agree!!!
Sun must be buffed like Bluepanda said in his video
https://youtu.be/ZC4LC_iqJ-0
This would be one of the best rework/buff Sun could get adding the new ulti effect (being untargetable)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-14 09:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sun so weak.. buff please.. skill old good.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 03:20 PM GMT+8