Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1501|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] 515 The Mightiest Five: Special Posing Contest Social Media Event

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-11 10:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by cerealkiller at 2018-5-11 10:26 PM

231124.jpg
515 The Mightiest Five: Special Posing Contest Social Media Event
Grab your family and friends to create a formidable five-person squad for the upcoming 515 Squad Rally Day! Band together to demonstrate your confidence on the battlefield and use videos/photos to record your squad’s epic performance.
Win Diamonds for your entire squad by share your squad’s videos/photos on Facebook! At the same time, feel free to mention your friends and invite them to join you on the battlefield for 515 Squad Rally Day!
At the end of the event, we will reward Diamonds to our top-twenty picks! Will your squad be among the twenty squads that wins Diamonds?
Event Duration: May 11th to May 20th
Event Rewards (per person):
1st Place — 2000 Diamonds
2nd Place — 1500 Diamonds
3rd Place — 1000 Diamonds
4th to 10th Place — 500 Diamonds
11th to 20th Place — 300 Diamonds
Event Rules:
1.Photos must display our name and the event’s Slogan: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang — Victory Takes Five
2.Social media posts with incorrect hashtags or mentions will not be considered for prizes.

FULL DESCRIPTION : LINK

Author| Post time 2018-5-15 04:38 PM | Show all posts
olDIE replied at 2018-5-15 08:37 AM
I have a question! Where will you post the pictures/videos exactly and what are the proper hashtags/ ...

Post it on instagram with #mobilelegendsgame
Post time 2018-5-12 05:10 AM | Show all posts
Thats a nice event to join honestly..ill just take fanny and get a few savages EZ dias XD
Post time 2018-5-12 02:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah nice event but i think it's hard for new squads to win this
Post time 2018-5-14 12:47 PM | Show all posts
I have a question! Where will you post the pictures/videos exactly and what are the proper hashtags/mentions? Do we have to write a description for the images? Thank you for the future response!
Post time 2018-5-14 06:44 PM | Show all posts
I won't join... i don't have any videos or picture of my friends, or videos, and it's kinda difficult for me, but it's interesting so.. some people can join here. For advance, so this is a advance congrats whoever wins, your lucky man/girl!
Post time 2018-5-15 08:37 AM | Show all posts
I have a question! Where will you post the pictures/videos exactly and what are the proper hashtags/mentions? Do we have to write a description for the images? Thank you for the future response!
Post time 2018-5-21 04:53 PM | Show all posts
When are we going to find out who won?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 10:23 PM GMT+8