Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 271|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] WHY??!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-11 07:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As a TRUE SUN PLAYER (im playing sun since his release) i can say that this rework is completely trash!!!! Why? 1) he has no new CC skill ( expected stun on his 1st skill ) so hes still out of meta
2) he has no more escape!!! (More feeding)
3) picking this hero will not give advantages to the team (completely useless).
4) he still has high mana consumption
5) he still has low dmg

So whats the point to make a hero with low dmg and low durability who has engage skill and no escape one ?

Seriously, the worst rework that sun could get.
#SaveTheMonkey
Post time 2018-5-11 07:04 PM | Show all posts
I feel u bra.... Alucard user here.. nerfed his passive then nerfed his ulty.... Cool Martie and other fukers are op sons of dog trashs.....
Screenshot_20180510-125733.png
Post time 2018-5-11 07:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#stopanimalabuse ill try see what kind of rework the dev do to him later hahhaa
Post time 2018-5-11 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
✝FatherJohn✝ replied at 2018-5-11 07:04 PM
I feel u bra.... Alucard user here.. nerfed his passive then nerfed his ulty.... Cool Martie and oth ...

Men whydo we need points if no points cant suggest pls change this to weird
Post time 2018-5-11 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
✝FatherJohn✝ replied at 2018-5-11 07:04 PM
I feel u bra.... Alucard user here.. nerfed his passive then nerfed his ulty.... Cool Martie and oth ...

Men whydo we need points if no points cant suggest pls change this to weird
Post time 2018-5-11 07:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sun rework is currently on advance server, meaning there still plenty changes before official release, bcuz of that you can suggest this idea to in-game CS so they can know what sun players really need
Post time 2018-5-11 11:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Give Sun knock-back effect or stun and ofcourse, an escape mechanism.. he's a monkey after all so he should be hard to catch.. He will be USEFUL then.
Post time 2018-5-12 05:19 AM | Show all posts
When i finally thought sun may get usefull..
Post time 2018-5-12 11:25 AM | Show all posts
I agree, SUN without his escape ability is useless monkey.. He's role is to HIT & RUN. his 2nd skill that make him useful when Team initiating Gank, SUN kan easily chase MM or MAGE after that he can run away.

SUN just need a little buff like a short stun for his skill 1. the rest of his skill are already balance  
 Author| Post time 2018-5-12 03:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think skill 2 must be merged to skill 1 as the 2nd part and when the 2nd part hits the enemy he gets stunned for 0.5-1 sec depends on the number of clones and of course they must must bring back his old espace skill as skill 2. so like this i think his combo is kinda better u can go in/out more safely and ulti should be like kagura's one it would have knock back effect with some dmg
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 04:14 AM GMT+8