Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: CloudDevelic
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Hanabi Ultimate Guide (Inspire Edition)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-4 12:48 AM | Show all posts
I really love Hanabi, most my Maniacs and Savages were with her. I see those "Omg Hanabi sucks" posts and I laugh, because I know her and I use her quite effectively.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-4 02:00 PM | Show all posts
figloalds replied at 2018-7-4 12:48 AM
I really love Hanabi, most my Maniacs and Savages were with her. I see those "Omg Hanabi sucks" post ...

@figloalds

Ikr..... The thing with Hanabi is, yes she does require a little bit of babysitting to ensure her that she will reach mid game effectively. She's highly item reliant like Irithel.... Other MMs have good base damage (Clint, Lesley etc).

And the thing with Hanabi's gear building, I honestly don't find funny builds suitable for her.... She really needs more damage IMHO. Else might as well classify her as a support given her role in CC. I feel that most new attack items are kinda redundant/useless imho. Just stick with the "bread and butter" build while occasionally tweaking your situational items is sufficient.
Post time 2018-7-4 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-4 09:37 PM

I find most of the recommended builds for hanabi garbage.
I don't do any lifesteal items, I prioritize leveling skill 1 instead, this gives me 1 extra slot to build an extra damage/crit/attackspeed item.
I do the blade of 7 seas first because of the HP and armor reduction, it may seem odd at first, but her additional petals do trigger the armor reduction (I tested this thoroughly in custom mode), along with the 2nd skill which I'm always using when engaging enemies, that makes my early game damage and survivability a tad more "in par" with the other ADCs, from that I do attack speed boots, berserkers hatchet, Purple blade, <Insert any situational attack item here>, and blade of despair.
Whence I get 3 items, with 0 deaths then I'm really being quite useful for the team now and Teamfights are occuring more frequently so, making the money for the 4th item should be easy, with the 4th item i feel my damage to be ridiculously high and even more ridiculous during TFs
I like her, if they buff her I won't complain, but I don't really feel that she absolutely needs it, I feel that Lesley needs nerfing instead.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-5 09:29 AM | Show all posts
figloalds replied at 2018-7-4 09:35 PM
I find most of the recommended builds for hanabi garbage.
I don't do any lifesteal items, I priorit ...

@figloalds

Yup, which is why I refrain from those lifesteal builds or even getting boots of tranquility. It's stupid to limit your damage output by getting regen items.

As for Haas's Claws, I honestly think that it works great actually; not because of the lifesteal but also because of the 70+ Physical Attack which does give higher damage output. In my rulebooks, it's all about stacking passives too. Since Hanabi has default lifesteal + lifesteal on 1st skill, I stacked that with Haas's passive.

Best comp to play Hanabi with is pairing her up with Angela or Lolita. These two really augments and amplifies her shield.

As for buff/nerfs, I really feel that she should be buffed.....That nerf on 1st skill was so uncalled for since she already sucks in damage. And imho, Lesley doesn't need a nerf anymore. Have you look at her? She's losing her META already...... You can start seeing Clint dominating her more actually. I've used Clint against Lesley in RG this season and I saw many Lesley losing out to me on damage output. Clint can spam 7 passives at once but Lesley can only do 3... So that's nuff said haha.
Post time 2018-7-5 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-6 12:30 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-7-5 09:29 AM
@figloalds

Yup, which is why I refrain from those lifesteal builds or even getting boots of tranq ...

Awesome
I to found myself building Haas Claws, but specially to build up shield and be immune to some random Johnsons striking me in the face, being that I don't have an escape skill, having that 1 anti-stun resistance is one of my few ways out of trouble.
I use flicker instead of inspire, this might sacrifice in DPS in favor to defense (or maybe I'm just bad enough that I need it), but to me a dead ADC is a 0 damage ADC, and I really like playing aggressively so if something goes wrong I want that second chance to not die.
I fear that if Hanabi gets a buff that isn't slight enough, she'll be too meta or even OP.
It would be nice to MP Regen on jungle monsters and having the 1st skill unnerfed though.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 12:42 PM | Show all posts
figloalds replied at 2018-7-5 11:55 PM
Awesome
I to found myself building Haas Claws, but specially to build up shield and be immune to so ...

@figloalds

Personally to me, I feel that Hanabi needs to be back to her original state (without that soul scroll regen on jungle monster because that is just too OP, since you don't need to actually "earn" it by shooting at your foes anymore).

I agree with you, a dead ADC is a useless ADC in the upcoming/ongoing war. However, given that I was originally a Pure MM player (only started playing other roles recently after clocking in 1500++ matches in Marksmanship), I kinda had to learn to be extremely careful while being aggressive in push + learning to keep my position well in war.

Personally, my reasons for sticking with Inspire for Hanabi and even Irithel is because I believe in cranking my damage output to the max; plus Inspire really lets you kill foes with even a few lvls higher than you. It's the ultimate underdog spell to have.

With so many more OP heroes and even faster farm rates these days, us older heroes' players really need that extra edge that Inspire gives to even farm, aside from being able to score kills. And Inspire is really super good against turrets; it's the best turret stealing spell to have since it basically melts them down.
Post time 2018-11-8 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Question: with the changes on the items. Is the build that you recommended still applicable or you already revised it?
Post time 2019-4-14 03:31 AM | Show all posts
moskov or hynabi which would you choose
 Author| Post time 2019-4-15 04:25 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-11-8 07:17 AM
Question: with the changes on the items. Is the build that you recommended still applicable or you a ...

@starboi

Good question; this guide is created ages ago so basically the builds are outdated but tips are still applicable.

For build wise, I strongly recommend this:

Berserker's Fury
Rapid Boots
Scarlet Phantom
Blade of Despair
Athena's Shield
Windtalker

Basically Rapid boots is able to stack with her passive's movement speed when shields are full and Athena does extend her default shield so it makes her longer to be immuned to CC. The rest are pretty self-explanatory.

I don't believe in using demon boots on Hanabi as why would you use mana regen when you got an in-build skill that regens your mana? It tilts me as players are complacent when they do that when you can just train your aim up and then utilise her mechanism to the max.

Comments

Yes, I also don't use demon shoes. I just manage how to consume her mana. Athena's shield huh? quite interesting.  Post time 2019-4-16 07:07 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-15 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-14 03:31 AM
moskov or hynabi which would you choose

@Rexsamz

Hanabi because of her team based utility.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-30 10:01 AM GMT+8