Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 266|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Request for skin rollback

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-11 02:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear MLBB
I bought Freya's Dark Rose skin a few months ago. Your team eventually updated it and the new look disgusts me. Please return the old skin back to me which is what I actually paid for. I think it is only fair
Post time 2018-5-11 02:52 PM | Show all posts
now i feel like i'm an alien here, because i like new dark rose more.
Post time 2018-5-11 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, the game wont likely do that. Remodels rollback will not be made unless a huge amount of player demand I guess. But, this is likely impossible to happen.
Post time 2018-5-11 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Well, I honestly don't think this will happen... I mean there have been already so much complaints about the skin sudden changes and those who bought it aren't happy and so far, none of them were roll back. Last time, they only gave 200 tickets compensation for those who brought Irithel's starlight those this kind of skin... like Akai's, Nana's, Alice's, etc. those who have sudden changed in their skin... really just had to deal with it. Sadly.
Post time 2018-5-11 04:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bring back the original Freya’s skin!!!
 Author| Post time 2018-5-11 04:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmmm I am not able to play Freya anymore. She looks like Santa Claus in black and red from the top. Should we do a thread to get votes for original Freya? Or atleast they should offer me some other 269 diamomd skin for compensation.
Post time 2018-5-11 08:44 AM | Show all posts
CommanderKane replied at 2018-5-11 04:48 AM
Hmmm I am not able to play Freya anymore. She looks like Santa Claus in black and red from the top.  ...

Yes I think someone should do a poll on that but it's clear that majority of people hate the new freya look. Please bring back the beautiful valkyrie we once knew and loved.
Post time 2018-5-11 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CommanderKane replied at 2018-5-11 04:48 AM
Hmmm I am not able to play Freya anymore. She looks like Santa Claus in black and red from the top.  ...

Support +1
Post time 2018-5-11 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kido replied at 2018-5-11 08:44 AM
Yes I think someone should do a poll on that but it's clear that majority of people hate the new f ...

Support +1
Post time 2018-5-11 03:06 PM | Show all posts
I also like the new skin. May be its personal preference?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:33 AM GMT+8