Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 399|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] Developer & Stuff not doing their Job Properly

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-10 07:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-5-10 06:20 PM

• I emailed you for the past 5 weeks and still no reply received from you guys.
  • Ign: Michael Seraph - He is using Cheats in Classic Mode, you can view his history, statistic . You will be able to see the Same Player Names then he fought with in his next game or next next game.
  • I checked my internet speed on the website and it says 8ms. I played a game 92ms - 125ms. I am very sure it’s your problem because I’m using Iphone8s and I’m sitting next to my wifi router.
  • Developer should put “LAG” as their “TOP EMERGENCY PRIORITY”. NOT adding new Heroes, Skins, Events, Buffing Heroes.
  • Lastly, Tell your DEVELOPER to FKING check your EMAILS & APP STORE REVIEWS to Give us a FKING REPLY.

FIX THE DAMM LAG FOR FU CK SAKE
Post time 2018-5-10 07:16 PM | Show all posts
First of all i know you are upset and angry but please mind your language.
1. What email address did you use and for what purpose.
2. We need his profile screenshot and battle history with at least one battle history id in order to check if he is cheating or not.
3. I need screenshot of network detection tools from settings in game.4. Official always put highest priority on lag issue.
5. Same as no 1. Please be patient and let us know the problem here.
Post time 2018-5-10 08:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i also encounter a game with 200+ms. whole game 200+ms. . . while on the previouse game us just 30ms. my team says that one of the enemy is a VPN user, that's why our team got a red ping. so please take action with that devs. . .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 12:29 PM GMT+8