Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 827|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Enough of the "Uranus is ok" Bullsh1t Here !

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-9 11:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by SleepyJun at 2018-5-9 11:39 AM

Hello, enough of the defending that Uranus is good and blah blah blah. It depends on who u are comparing it to. If u compare to trash tier tanks (Tigrel Franco Gatot*) then of course it seems fine.
It's like comparing your own country's economy vs. Syria / Afghanistan / Somalia and say "Hey, my country is doing great !"
Happy much comparing to the worst of the worst???!!!

see for urself users' feedback in reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilel ... _or_play_in_ranked/

* Trash tier not acccording to my own opinion. See
This mth, High Elo, Ranked:
Tig wr 44% pickrate 0.7%
Franco wr 42% pick 1.2%
Gatot 47% pick 0.4%
https://www.mobilelegends.com/hero/rate
Heck, even Gatot and Tig are much more tankier and have AOE CC than this Uranus cr@p

I'm a tank main, Mythic (44*). I have ALL tank heroes (fighter hybrid type included) and can use ALL.
Current meta Akai Johnson Hylos Lolita Grock 60-65% wr

For Uranus, I use custom emblem (lvl58), talent pts to CDR Hybrid regen (same as I use Grock, other tanks i use Tank emblem of cos)
Core items: Tranquil boots, Oracle, Elegant Gem (clock of destiny)

Problem of Uranus: (special thanks to the 6 nerfs before release, that dev guy needs to be fired immediately)
1) Radiance builds up way too slow, lost way too quick

In this era of BURST DMG assassin, u think u can get to even 10 stacks in teamfight? w/o dying?
ur regen isnt 100 per sec, even at max stack b4 u enter the fight, the regen cant sustain sh1t at all

Worst of all, u lose ALL STACKS at once instead of decaying loss of 1 stack aft X sec <== whose brilliant idea is this?

2) Radiance regen in Absolute numbers instead of in % of max HP

The regen isnt great to begin with and then being in absolute numbers, the regen simply cant keep up with the incremental dmg dealt by all heroes as the game goes on.

By mid game, the regen already feels like hardly noticeable and by late game, u are as gd as a free kill for enemy.

Whose brilliant idea again to give Uranus regen absolute numbers instead of % of max HP???
To put things in perspective, passive of Hilda, Johnson, Akai, Balmond, Gatot are all based on MAX HP / ARMOR

3) Base HP Base Armor Base Mag Resis WAY TOO LOW ! Squishy as F@CK

The dev purposely made him weak in armor, magic res and HP given his regen. This is the funny part, when I'm using him, I feel like I'm using a mage, be it start game mid game late game. The def is ridiculously low. Dmg taken is ridiculously high. Again unless regen is 100 per sec, no way it can match back vs. the low def and dmg received

It feels like the base def is on par with Hylos (lowest of all tanks) but HYLOS HAS THE F@Cking HUGE HP POOL TO BACK HIM UP !!!

4) Skills Dmg / Debuff Sux

Overall dmg fr skills feel somehow freaking low. Debuff fr skill 1 (15%) is hardly noticeable for some reason (maybe becos u dying way too quickly to be able to continuously debuffing the opp dmg dealers throughout teamfight)

U cant control when to detonate Skill 2. The shield given is way too low and CD is way too long.
Shield given shld be based on MAX HP / ARMOR / MR or watever. 12s CD at max level???? LOL are u joking?

Only Ulti is worth to mention and thats the only CC (single target somemore)

5) vs Other Tanks

Lets see the closest comparison:

vs Hilda:
Hilda passive has 2x regen in bush (normal 1 and the 1 triggered when below 30% hp) + a shield based on max hp

WTF? Not to mention Hilda base armor mag resis is higher

vs Grock:
Grock passive has 10% movement (<=== this is part of Uranus skill 2), increased regen + def

Not to mention Grock's base armor mag resis is higher

with same Support emblem, Tranquil boots, Grock regen feels on par with Uranus but GROCK feels like 10x TANKIER AND HAS 2 F@CKING BRUST DMG SKILLS + a strategic skill i.e. the wall !

Uranus Skill 2 (the only protection mechanism, shield), 12s CD at max lvl
vs.

Akai skill 1 & 2 (which gives shield), 6 & 7s
Jaw skill 2 (shield + CC THROW!),  10s
Mino heal, 9s
Gatot skill 2,  10s

I seriously dont know the what's the rationale behind the long CD of this not-so-great shield skill ???
only Lolita's skill 2 is longer CD (15s) but it blocks EVERY ranged attk w/o a cap

Final Words

So what's the use of this hero?
It cant tank like a full tank
It doesnt have spammable skill 1 & 2 CC to poke opp (CC meaning disables, stun freeze airborne bind)
It doesnt have high mobility (dash spam) to roam across map quickly
It doesnt deal much dmg like fighter hybrid nor have burst like Grock
It cant debuff & AOE dmg like Hylos
It doesnt have AOE hard CC

Don't waste ur BP on this cr@p like I did, until they buff it.

and if u see some 1 picking this cr@p at Mythic. All I can say is, good luck, u can go afk or surrender.

End of my rant
Post time 2018-5-9 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-9 12:47 PM

Yes, he is not quite good tank in current meta. But let see in past 2 month. He should get buff soon if he underated hero. Just like Valir even his ulti not nerf but he still trash. Now, I just waiting for Chang'e. If she is useless, I will stop buying new hero.

Maybe they didnt see Uranus advantage right now. Just like Hylos, Zhask, Helcult and Jawhead, they are underated when they release. All can be OP if you use in right place. Player just wait for pro player using that hero. I not hoping but this is reality.

Author| Post time 2018-5-9 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SleepyJun at 2018-5-9 01:04 PM
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-5-9 12:36 PM
Yes, he is not quite good tank in current meta. But let see in past 2 month. He should get buff soon ...

u used b4?

in right hands? pro players?

lol

this piece of cr@p cant even survive long enough to contribute anything at all vs burst assassin early mid game nor vs mm late game

was any of Hylos Helc Jaw nerfed 6x b4 release?????

i know zhask is nerfed 3 or 4x b4 release, and its off meta and disappears in high mythic / competitive tournaments totally
Post time 2018-5-9 01:08 PM | Show all posts
SleepyJun replied at 2018-5-9 01:02 PM
u used b4?

I didn't agree for Zhask. I am Zhask user 90 time play him with 71% winrate. He still good hero but too much player complaining Zhask is really weak. I still play him sometime and he quite good enough to play. Yesterday, I watch RRQ Lemon livesteam, he still good using Zhask and win.
Post time 2018-5-9 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-9 01:44 PM
SleepyJun replied at 2018-5-9 01:02 PM
u used b4?

They didn't use him because they didn't like that hero by observation.
Post time 2018-5-9 01:11 PM | Show all posts
I already said several times in this forum that uranus will be weak in this meta (and some guy still insist that he can be good on good player) Lets be real, all hero can be good in the hand of good player. Its just there are way better option than him if you want to play rank as a tank

On a side note, i still buy him just because of his name (the guy who thought up his name really deserve a support)
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-5-9 01:08 PM
I didn't agree for Zhask. I am Zhask user 90 time play him with 71% winrate. He still good hero but ...

I'm also zhask user with almost 100 games

he is off competitive tournaments (MPL) cos at highest level, this game is shifting towards the style of fast pace, always moving, skill burst dmg, hard cc

so "fixed zoning" heroes are not rly fitting into it (eg. Pharsa too) where opp whole team can always move out easily and disengage and wait for ur ulti to cd 1st

So his vaibility got nothing to do with the hero balance itself, but more affected by the overall gaming trend & style / team strategy

Uranus, on the other hand, has fundamental flaws in hero balance itself (not even talking abt it fits into the current team strategy or not)

Just use it, experience it urself and compare it with all other tanks out there, esp the meta tanks out there

u'll have the answer urself
Post time 2018-5-9 01:28 PM | Show all posts
He just does not fit the current meta? So what? He may get chances in other meta’s
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 01:36 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-9 01:28 PM
He just does not fit the current meta? So what? He may get chances in other meta’s

do u read?

"Uranus, on the other hand, has fundamental flaws in hero balance itself (I'm not even talking abt whether it fits into the current team strategy / meta or not)"

why not u buy it, use it in high elo urself

and compare the damage u received early game / mid game / late game
vs. the dmg u received using all other meta tanks

and share ur own experience ?
Post time 2018-5-9 01:40 PM | Show all posts
SleepyJun replied at 2018-5-9 01:36 PM
do u read?

"Uranus, on the other hand, has fundamental flaws in hero balance itself (I'm not even  ...

My experience as fanny main against him was alrdy crap to me because of his ulti...but i am not rly a tank main so i can’t really play tanks in general except for akai rofl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:40 PM GMT+8