Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 229|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] This lag is unreal, what happening?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-9 06:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys, I'm here again for some news!!! The lagging this few days in this Uranus Update is adsurd!!! Even if I change net from wifi to a pocket wifi or just use mobile data and even activate speed mode (LTE by the way) the ping is still in 280 to 289!!!! Why? If I'm lagging this methods always works one way or another so for this not to help at all is kinda weird and with the new punishment system (really happy about this) playing is really nerve recking cause of this ping!!! This happen after I updated my game. Why is it that the ping is red in the homepage but when I go to the lobby my ping is my usual 4 to 28 GREEN ping? As I can see it might be the server can't take the load anymore or to many VPN invaders that is causing some the problem. Either way I want this to be fix. Pls don't comment that maybe my phone is low spec or my net is at fault cause my phone has 3 gig ram and 32 gig rom with a quadcore and as for my net, been playing * for some time now and I have no problem (4~28 GRN PING) at all.

Why I played *? Cause MLBB is lagging thats why.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 06:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
*Ar3nq 0f Vql0r
Post time 2018-5-9 07:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-5-9 10:43 AM

@Joshua_#04B

Is your data on 4G and wifi on fibre? In any cases, I know updates are known to cause a bit of lag at the very least; even in good networks, but have you tried restarting your phone + clearing cache to make sure your phone is running at optimal levels? Sometimes power cycling and doing this will improve your performance a little.
Post time 2018-5-9 08:59 AM | Show all posts
why cant i post? anyways im trying to post because ever since this update i cant play with friends it says “ server or your server has not updated to the last version please wait until both of your servers have been updated to play together “ ive never gotten this error ever since ive played mobile legends can someone help
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 12:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-9 07:29 AM
@Joshua_#04B

Is your data on 4G and wifi on fibre? In any cases, I know updates are known to cause  ...

Already done that but didn't work, the lag stay red until the end of the game even if you tried to fix it but if its green then it also stay green for the rezt of the game, as I can see this is really not my net or phones fault but the server
Post time 2018-5-9 02:14 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-9 07:29 AM
@Joshua_#04B

Is your data on 4G and wifi on fibre? In any cases, I know updates are known to cause  ...

To be honest my wifi speed 1gbps here in hongkong and playing LOL, PUBG, * and other games on mobile or pc is no problem to me and downloading a movie a 1080p 2.5hrs movies will only take about 4-8mins.

So the point is playing Mobile Legends is so *ing laggy especially when the system match me up with these scums from PIGLIPPINES and INDOGNESIA. If your system can’t handle international match up then don’t do it. Match up with the same countries with the same countries with high speed like Singapore and don’t match us up with these *s from their *hole country
Post time 2018-5-9 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Xiaoyu_ replied at 2018-5-9 02:14 PM
To be honest my wifi speed 1gbps here in hongkong and playing LOL, PUBG, * and other games on mobi ...

@Xiaoyu_

Dude chill man... You're not the only victim here. Even I lag spike sometimes (I'm Singaporean using Fibre connection.

There's rumors about many of such players using VPN to connect into our various servers, that's why we lag. It's not really 100% Moonton fault you know. The problem is with such players who are looking for an easy way to win since they intentionally caused lag to us. This issue is already undergoing investigation.
Post time 2018-5-9 06:44 PM | Show all posts
I saw a post somewhere here that another reason for lag when MLBB got an update is due to all players are downloading and updating their game.
Post time 2018-5-9 09:09 PM | Show all posts
yup all maintenance are bs.. no maintenance for better connection ... im so mad .. 5 game 287ms.. i play 10 ms then next game 287. then 10 then 10 then 287 .... ..grrr... ML = Mobile Lagger.. im using dsl ... and most of the time i get 10ms but grrr 280ms.. 10% i got 280ms ... but still grrr...
Post time 2018-5-9 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xiaoyu_ replied at 2018-5-9 02:14 PM
To be honest my wifi speed 1gbps here in hongkong and playing LOL, PUBG, * and other games on mobi ...

Only scum is you...you racist SOB.

People like you should be banned from forums
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:36 AM GMT+8