Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 436|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Mood] bullying :(

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-9 04:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just reached epic, and I already found a big flaw...how is it that a new fresh epic v 2 stars like me, can be put with a mythic? please fix it.

Anyways, I play different heroes all the time, and I decided to play a ranked game (not my first draft pick, but still terrifying)
Since the other team had a Jawhead and an Akai, I thought it would be nice to choose diggie so I would be able to counter them.
Everyone was fine, until I was first blood, Freya started calling me a “feeder”, so I just ignored her. When the enemy was attacking our turrets and I was the only one alive Lesley said “wow, diggie good choice” and Freya said “diggie fkn nub”
At this point I was very sad, I ignored as usual but I couldn’t help feeling like it was my fault we lost. I did as much as I could. I roamed the map to help teammates, i was always there at team fights, I cancelled akai’s ults, I tried my best to support my team...but yet I am still a nub.
Not to be shallow, but I got second (gold), while Freya got last (bronze) and Lesley second last (silver) Now, I understand its frustrating when you lose ranked games, but is it really necessary to bully others?
Yes, I reported them, but what’s that gonna do? -2 credit score, oh wow!

Here’s a link of the scoreboard.
https://m.imgur.com/evk0Qxk
Feel free to check my account “kitsy” with Layla chibi and Irithel main. I would love to meet new friends

Author| Post time 2018-5-9 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Vivekd93 replied at 2018-5-9 11:21 AM
I am about to reach epic now GM 1 and  now m afraid that this will happen with me because I have n ...

I’m solo player too, we should rank together, what’s your ign?
Post time 2018-5-9 09:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
OMG. That's terrible. When reading all the stories in this thread, I can't help but feel bad. Sometimes I got trashtalked by my teammates too but I fought back. I even threaten to AFK and that instantly shuts them off. or I just stay at the base while cursing at them and help the enemy team. lol
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-5-9 06:14 AM
I remember my 1st draft pick game. It was horrible. At that time I was switching over from maining e ...

that’s so nice to know

also I love Lolita, but i just can’t tank no matter how hard I try...still trying though lol
Post time 2018-5-9 04:26 AM | Show all posts
As it is online game, you will find some players like those. Same in real life.
Good news is you can ignore then and mute them.
Tape on the time(top mid) on battle screen.
You will see each of the players item and gold.
You will able to see a message icon with each of them.
Tap on it to mute him/her permanently.
Now you won't see what they are typing.
Just ignore and report them.
And enjoy the game.
Cheers.
Post time 2018-5-9 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Mute the chat hahahaha the game will be less terrifying
Post time 2018-5-9 05:56 AM | Show all posts
One thing I do is I mute the chat when everyone gets toxic. It helps me focus more on the game, though in this kind of competitive gaming there will be a lot of blaming. What's more funny is that, some doesn't appreciate it when you do something good that impact the team greatly but they trashtalk you non-stop when you commit even a small mistake. Very saddening.
Post time 2018-5-9 06:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I remember my 1st draft pick game. It was horrible. At that time I was switching over from maining estes to trying to find another hero to main. I picked ruby for that game and my team got destroyed and my team trolled my friend and I. We were both gm at that time. After that game I stopped playing ruby. People can be so nasty on a game. It sad.

During that season I made it to epic, but after I got there I stopped trying to progress any further, because of the way people made me feel. It was alway you’re build your hero wrong. Wtf are you doing. Nub. All that stuff. Miya trash.I ended getting to the point where I wanted to quit.

But then Lolita got her rework, and Lolita was the 1st hero I bought in mobile legend, but I wasn’t good at her pre rework. So I gave her a try and loved her ever since. Now I’m over 1000 games with Lolita at 54% win rate, getting spammed invite from my friends the moment I jump on the game and after a match. My Lolita game play is making me popular. Lol
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 10:03 AM | Show all posts
thanks for the kind replies, I’m fine now, but at the time I was just feeling really sad.
one question still boggles my mind though...what’s wrong with diggie?

anyways, bye bye
Post time 2018-5-9 11:13 AM | Show all posts
seven_cwc replied at 2018-5-9 08:51 AM
OMG. That's terrible. When reading all the stories in this thread, I can't help but feel bad. Someti ...

@seven_cwc  I think your actions by doing AFK are very immature. You have the option to mute. but instead choose AFK, if it is like that you may be worthy of a rough word.

sorry I hate people like you who do afk, very immature.

regardless of it for @kitsy , you can use the mute function as suggested. and keep playing for the better
Post time 2018-5-9 11:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-5-9 06:14 AM
I remember my 1st draft pick game. It was horrible. At that time I was switching over from maining e ...

I am about to reach epic now GM 1 and  now m afraid that this will happen with me because I have never play in draft pick after all of your experience looks I vil stop playing after reaching epic (nd m solo player)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 03:16 PM GMT+8