Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 581|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Share] Your Favourite Non Meta Hero To Play

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-8 07:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
as we know meta heroes such as lance gusion and john always dominates the ranked scene nowadays and that leaves all of the other heroes collecting dust waiting to be played.

however i had spent alot of my time playing the underrated mm moskov for quite awhile now and although it's a challenging hero to learn I'm having alot of fun playing him.  in fact i may go as far as saying im liking moskov far better than yss which I'd main last 2 seasons.  the high attack speed is addicting!

now come share what's your favourite non meta hero that you enjoyed and love playing every once in a while.
Post time 2018-5-9 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Freya, Kagura and Rafaela. If I feeling down I will choose that last name.
Post time 2018-5-9 12:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My pet Grock. He is si adorable especially when charging skill 1 and he becomes big.
Post time 2018-5-8 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Clint , the cowboy.
Post time 2018-5-8 07:54 PM | Show all posts
I would say Roger? I really like Roger, especially late game. He never fail to amaze me
Post time 2018-5-8 07:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe Argus, my own Ace Attorney......
Post time 2018-5-8 08:10 PM | Show all posts
My beloved Freya and The wolf, Roger. but when I use them in rank, I just being a feeder.
Post time 2018-5-8 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Natalia and Lolita. I use Kagura and Diggie too but they are Meta
Post time 2018-5-8 08:35 PM | Show all posts
VALIR! Especially when there is regen hero or Akai
Post time 2018-5-8 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ruby all the way! In my opinion, she better than martis
Post time 2018-5-8 08:43 PM | Show all posts
My beloved and reliable ruby of couse. Even though i complain a lot about martis being a better fighter than ruby (just admit it you all martis user, he is just plain op. He is the no. 1 ban in my server, more than gusion), i still choose her and will keep being stubborn about it. Not that its extremely hard to outplay most martis user (they are so easy to bait, often times i succesfully led them to a trap)

on a side note, i also love using kagura, alice, akai, gusion, diggie and angela but they are meta hero so they dont count

Comments

I love her though!!! I'll buy every skin that they release as long as it's Ruby :(  Post time 2018-5-8 10:03 PM
@streetsneeze then you aren't qualified to even love ruby XD  Post time 2018-5-8 09:47 PM
I loveeee Ruby. Ruby is my all-time favorite hero even though I barely use her.  Post time 2018-5-8 08:46 PM
Post time 2018-5-8 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Lolita
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 06:59 AM GMT+8