Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1368|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Patch Notes 1.2.74 [Advance Server]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-8 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-5-8 06:24 PM

1.2.74 Patch Notes in Advance Server

I. Weekly Free Heroes and New Skins
Weekly Free Heroes:
(Tap Settings button in the upper-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Server Time: 2018/5/4 05:01:00 - 2018/5/11 05:00:00
  • 8 Free Heroes: Alucard, Akai, Bane, Rafaela, Minotaur, Harley, Irithel, Lancelot.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member heroes: Jhonson, Aurora, Grock, Estes, Diggie, Hylos.
Server Time: 2018/5/11 05:01:00 - 2018/5/18 05:00:00
  • 8 Free Heroes: Karina, Hilda, Moskov, Johnson, Minotaur, Vexana, Karrie, Argus.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member heroes: Franco, rafaela, Hayabusa, Cyclops, Gatotkaca, Zhask.
Server Time: 2018/5/18 05:01:00 - 2018/5/25 05:00:00
  • 8 Free Heroes: Akai, Bruno, Lolita, Chou, Yi Sun-shin, Fanny, Aurora, Lapu-Lapu.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member heroes: Kagura, Sun, Ruby, Roger, Diggie, Helcurt.
Server Time: 2018/5/25 05:01:00 - 2018/6/1 05:00:00
  • 8 Free Heroes: Alucard, Karina, Bruno, Hayabusa, Natalia, Sun, Hilda, Diggie.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member heroes: Rafaela, Kagura, Moskov, Gatotkaca, Hylos, Pharsa.

II. Hero Adjustments
Kaja
  • Reduced Kaja's initial Armor by 10 and reduced his Armor growth per level by 1.
  • Gale Force: Adjusted shield bonus granted based on Max HP from 10%/10%/11%/12%/12% to 8%/8%/9%/9%/10%/10%
  • Divine Judgement: This ability no longer steals the enemy's Armor
  • Ring of Order: Fixed an issue where Kaja could use Ring of Order when being controlled.
Chang'e
  • BIU!BIU!BIU!: Optimized the projectile firing rhythm. Reduced the cooldown by 1 second at max level.
  • Bunny Bomb: Improved the speed of the main projectile and optimized the zoning logic of the secondary projectiles. Base damage adjusted from 120/180/240 to 150/200/250. Damage will now decay when hitting the same target.
  • Lucky Bunny: Reworked - When Change deals damage to enemy heroes with her skills, she receives stacks of "Bunny Blessing". Upon reaching 50 stacks of "Bunny Blessing". the stacks are converted into a buff that increases her Magic Power. When she dies, Chang'e loses part of her Bunny Blessing stacks. but the Magic Power buff will not be affected.
  • Magic Power bonuses for all skills have been adjusted based on her reworked passive skill.
  • Optimized her background story.
Hanabi
  • Ninjutsu: Petal Barrage: Initial projectile damage adjusted to 50% at max level. Damage decay factor adjusted from 0.85 to 0.75. Mana cost increased by 5 at max level (adjusted from 20-35 to 25-40)
Johnson
  • Deadly Pincers: Slightly reduced the projectile speed.
  • Electro-airbag: Slightly lowered the shields Armor bonus.
Irithel
  • Fixed a problem where Irithel couldn't change direction when moving while shooting targets.
Estes
  • Optimized special effects performance.
Lesley
  • Fixed a problem where Ultimate Snipe would fire bullets at two enemies under certain circumstances.
  • If the enemy target moves 20 yards out of this skill's range, Lesley will no longer be able to continue firing at them.
Pharsa
  • Feathered Air Strike: Fixed a problem where allies couldn't see the casting range of this skill.
Jawhead
  • Smart Missiles: Fixed a problem where Jawhead could launch Smart Missiles when being controlled.
Selena
  • Optimized the descriptions of Abyssal Trap and Abyssal Arrow.
  • Optimized special effects performance.
  • Fixed a problem where, when both teams had a player using Selena, her special effects would be disordered when casting her ultimate skill.

Solved a problem where upgrading some hero skills while casting Recall would cancel Recall.

[Karina] - Elusiveness, Dance of Death, Shadow Rush;[Clint] - Howitzer, [Layla] -Destruction Rush; [Johnson] - Rapid Touchdown; [Pharsa] - Wings by Wings; [Angela] - Love Waves; [Martis] - Decimate; [Hanabi] - Ninjutsu: Petal Barrage.

III. Battlefield Adjustments
Battlefield :
  • Adjusted the behavior of lane minions when located at the high ground. Greatly reduced the chance of lane minions mistakenly attacking the mid-lane high ground turret.
  • Adjusted the voice announcement for four chain kills from Maniac to Frenzy Kill.
  • Optimized the feel of the camera movement function when touching the upper right corner of the battle interface.
  • Optimized battlefield memory management to reduce crashes.
  • Optimized the detailed in-battle attributes panel. Skill information will change correctly as skills change.
  • Optimized the hero list information panel. Skill information will change correctly as skills change.
  • Optimized skill bonus information on the hero list. Skill cooldowns will be displayed correctly to 1 decimal place.

IV. New Events and Features
  • Optimized the Classic Mode and non-Draft Pick Mode hero selection process.
    You have 45 seconds to select a hero in Classic Mode. The selection period ends once the timer reaches zero, or after everyone has selected a hero. If you fail to choose a hero, one will automatically be selected for you from your commonly-used heroes. after which, you'll enter the final adjustments phase. which lasts 15 seconds. After making your adjustments. you'll enter the battlefield.
    You have 45 seconds to select a hero in non-Draft Pick Ranked Mode. If you fail to choose a hero by the end of this time. a hero will automatically be selected for you from your commonly-used heroes. After this, you'll enter the final adjustments phase, which lasts 15 seconds. After making your adjustments. you'll enter the battlefield.

V. System Adjustments
  • Optimized the Daily Login reward interface. It will now show the current month's Starlight Membership skin.
  • You can now share groups via the game's chat system, making it easier for players to join.
  • Added a commonly-used heroes and recently-purchased heroes sorting function to the hero selection interface.

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Post time 2018-5-9 03:38 AM | Show all posts
Lul rip lesley...i can finally escape her ulti with fanny...i thought i paid moonton for nothing...but here it is xD JK
 Author| Post time 2018-5-9 04:04 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-9 02:38 AM
Lul rip lesley...i can finally escape her ulti with fanny...i thought i paid moonton for nothing...b ...

glad for you, my beloved lesley got r*ped
Post time 2018-5-9 04:06 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-9 04:04 AM
glad for you, my beloved lesley got r*ped

Thats the power of money my friend...
Post time 2018-5-10 06:45 AM | Show all posts

WORTH TO MENTION ON THE NEW 1.2.74 PATCH

Edited by cerealkiller at 2018-5-10 06:47 AM

Post time 2018-5-10 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kapersky at 2018-5-10 02:20 PM

Finally, there is a way to escape from lesley's ulti, without the need for teammates to hold back the bullets.
Post time 2018-5-20 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Why would they nerf hanabi?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:38 AM GMT+8